Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Range day w/ Grandmaster Jay

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron3 View Post
    "Boogaloo bois" are pretty much re-branded "sovereign citizens", yes?

I think those guys have a bit of anarchist in their formula, too.
    99% of boog bois are in it for the memes
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Oops, guess who is not ****ing around now...

The founder of an all-Black armed activist group is facing a federal charge after the FBI alleges he aimed a rifle at federally deputized task force officers during a September rally in Louisville, Kentucky.

FBI agents arrested John Fitzgerald Johnson, the founder of the Not F**king Around Coalition who is also known as Grand Master Jay, Thursday at his home. The 57-year-old appeared before a federal judge in Louisville later that afternoon, and the judge appointed the Office of the Federal Defender to represent him.

Johnson did not immediately respond to CNN's requests for comment, and the head of the defender's office declined to comment. A combined preliminary and detention hearing is set for Friday. If convicted, Johnson faces a maximum sentence of 20 years in federal prison

cont...

Founder of all-Black armed activist group faces federal charge after FBI says he aimed a rifle at officers
    Last edited by titsonritz; 12-04-20 at 21:20.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Oops, guess who is not ****ing around now...

The founder of an all-Black armed activist group is facing a federal charge after the FBI alleges he aimed a rifle at federally deputized task force officers during a September rally in Louisville, Kentucky.

FBI agents arrested John Fitzgerald Johnson, the founder of the Not F**king Around Coalition who is also known as Grand Master Jay, Thursday at his home. The 57-year-old appeared before a federal judge in Louisville later that afternoon, and the judge appointed the Office of the Federal Defender to represent him.

Johnson did not immediately respond to CNN's requests for comment, and the head of the defender's office declined to comment. A combined preliminary and detention hearing is set for Friday. If convicted, Johnson faces a maximum sentence of 20 years in federal prison

cont...

Founder of all-Black armed activist group faces federal charge after FBI says he aimed a rifle at officers
    What a dumbass

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkland View Post
    What a dumbass
    Agreed.

I will be amazed if he serves any time over it.

Also a reminder that a weapon mounted light is not a flashlight.

Andy

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    He's coming off like an idiot.
    Just saying, these guys usually end up shot, I wonder how he thinks this will end for him?

Feedback Score
    I'll not be surprised to see him quickly bailed out and charges quietly dropped. Seems par for the course these days.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzlyblake View Post
    https://twitter.com/LouisvilleGun/st...576096771?s=20

Watch this ^

"I bought this weapon back in 1990 in Germany. This is an XR-15 Shorty. We call it a bull-pup because this b**** got kick to it. This b**** will knock you the f*** down."
    Damn. It looks like it doesn’t even hurt to be that fuking ignorant.
    Why ANYONE, even his “troops” listen to that shit is beyond me.

Blah/blah/blah- all in “the packaging” I guess. : )
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    Damn. It looks like it doesn’t even hurt to be that fuking ignorant.
    Why ANYONE, even his “troops” listen to that shit is beyond me.

Blah/blah/blah- all in “the packaging” I guess. : )
    You could buy AR's back in the day in Germany and bring them back to the states. I missed that in the AAFES lit. Dang.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba FAL View Post
    I'll not be surprised to see him quickly bailed out and charges quietly dropped. Seems par for the course these days.
    This. Jan 21 charges will be dropped and this will never be spoken of again.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345