Thread: Best 1911... Build it Yourself

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Best 1911... Build it Yourself

There are two slots open for a Cylinder & Slide 1911 build class that helps benefit the Silent Warrior Foundation. The class is being held in Phoenix AZ in November and being taught by Bill Laughridge (C&S) & Dave Hall (Ret. SEAL). You may have seen their collaboration called The Trident.

This is a once in a life time opportunity to get the gun you want, built by you with your own hands. The class is a solid 5 days and worth every second of it. Two great instructors and a lifetime of experience building and using them.

Here is the link, scroll down towards the bottom to check out the 2 slots. This is a mobile auction. https://whiskeyandwarstories2020.afr...Items/all/all/

Best 1911? The one you built!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I won't get to take the class, but having grown up in Fremont area, and my Dad is a friend of Bill, I will make a plug for taking his class. Bill is a great guy, nice guy, also a legendary gunsmith, definitely among that rare breed of old-timers that still really know the craft. It's worth getting a class from Bill while he's still working, if you're so inclined. The C&S 1911's are my favorite customs on the market, and the 9mm C&S Commander they built me is the most accurate pistol I have ever fired.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Man I would love to take this class. Unfortunately schedule and disposable income won't allow this one.
    Only hits count......you can not miss fast enough to catch up

"I'm just a one man army waging jihad against shitty ARs, one rifle at a time." Will Larson (IraqGunz) I miss you my friend

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    DO IT! It's one week, just think of the stories you will be able to tell the grandkids when you pass that 1911 down.