Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: November Predictions

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

November Predictions

What will the Democrat/Communist party do when they have a historic loss in November? If you think they are going to win, this isn’t your thread and please move on.

1. Will they reflect internally and go the middle way a la William Jefferson (isn’t that a slave owner?) Clinton route?
    2. Double down on riots, actively try to initiate secession, etc?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Do I think Biden will lose? Yes. Do I think it's a forgone conclusion? Not in the least.

I think if Trump wins, the DNC/left will flood the land with continued investigations and impeachment proceedings filled with innuendo and obfuscation, they will halt every bit of GOP-initiated legislation, and they will actively promote continued civil unrest/riots. I also think given ANTIFA and BLM they will go left, not center.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    IF they lose, it will be an all out assault on everyone who isn't them.

They will impeach Trump again. Leftist strongholds will ratchet up the violence for sure. They will not move back to the middle, they will double down on the leftism.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    IF they lose, it will be an all out assault on everyone who isn't them.

They will impeach Trump again. Leftist strongholds will ratchet up the violence for sure. They will not move back to the middle, they will double down on the leftism.
    And this is why the "run" on guns and ammo etc...will not slow down for the foreseeable future. It doesn't matter who wins in Nov., it may be a few years before you can just walk into a store and buy a particular gun or ammo off the shelf for anything like a reasonable price.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    More of this will bring one big ass smile to my face. But you need to vote.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I will be tickled if Trump wins. I really hope he does. I will vote for him in person.

However, I am very doubtful that he will do so. Biden's handlers have done a fantastic job of keeping him in the shadows and not letting him look stupid in the general public eye. At this point it's just a case of showing that Trump is a mean, crazy, crass guy and Biden is not. That's all. Many voters will punch their card based on that alone.

Remember, the vast majority of voters aren't spending all day reading obscure internet forums, but simply watching what they consider "the news" which is CNN.

I think a lot of centrist women saw Hillary as a dangerous b**** and voted accordingly. Kind of a mean girls thing. Biden is a nice, quiet, predictable guy whose been doing the political thing for many years and that's what a lot of people are going to vote for I'm afraid.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Biden has been Biden all of his life; there is so much out there on Youtube and elsewhere, Trump's team is gonna flood the airwaves. I don't think Biden's handlers are going to overcome that. Conservative people, of note caucasian male republicans, are largely underground, and are not taking poll bait. They will vote in November. The deciders will be a very slim 1-3% of the voters who turn out.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzlyblake View Post
    I will be tickled if Trump wins. I really hope he does. I will vote for him in person.

However, I am very doubtful that he will do so. Biden's handlers have done a fantastic job of keeping him in the shadows and not letting him look stupid in the general public eye. At this point it's just a case of showing that Trump is a mean, crazy, crass guy and Biden is not. That's all. Many voters will punch their card based on that alone.

Remember, the vast majority of voters aren't spending all day reading obscure internet forums, but simply watching what they consider "the news" which is CNN.

I think a lot of centrist women saw Hillary as a dangerous b**** and voted accordingly. Kind of a mean girls thing. Biden is a nice, quiet, predictable guy whose been doing the political thing for many years and that's what a lot of people are going to vote for I'm afraid.
    Thanks, and. I don’t mean to be rude, but we are five Posts in and you’ve brought up the wrong topic, this thread is about when Trump wins and cleans the down ballot as well.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Should Trump win: MAD MAX.
    I wouldnt be in any major city election night. After a Trump win..youd BEST be careful about wearing MAGA gear, stickers on your car, ect.
    We saw the level of mental retardation the first time..the left will be mentally unhinged...these idiotic, feckless college kids are going to have a come apart. The media..especially CNN & MSNBC & a couple more..arent going to handle it well at all. Theyll insist it was voter fraud & theyll push that narrative until they no longer can.
    I truly feel that Trump winning again...while its what I personally hope for..will start a new, higher level of mental illness & thus a new, higher level of pure, abashed HATRED, resulting in mass rioting, to make this years previous rioting look like a walk in the park.
    It aint gonna be "good", socially speaking.
    But MAN O MAN.. its gonna be GRAND!
    I cannot wait for the media to have eat a pile of shit again. Cannot wait to see what 'The View" says..thatll be worth watchin boys. Several Ill watch after Trump wins, just for the complete meltdowns theyre gonna have.
    But seriously- STUFF WILL HIT THE FAN unlike anything we've seen, for months after.
    Last edited by Straight Shooter; 08-07-20 at 09:10.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    Thanks, and. I don’t mean to be rude, but we are five Posts in and you’ve brought up the wrong topic, this thread is about when Trump wins and cleans the down ballot as well.
    When Trumps rides his Skittles Pissing Unicorn, leading the Rhohirim down Pennsylvania Avenue, slaying the Army of the Swamp all the way, restoring the Consteetooshun.... it will surely be a sight to see.........I won't hold my breath.....
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast