Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ALG Defense?

Feedback Score

ALG Defense?

Anyone have any feedback positive or negative on this particular company? They came up on an Internet search:

https://algdefense.com/bolt-carrier-...phosphate.html

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Good to go. It is a sister company to Geissele Automatics. Think of it as a budget line.

ALG = Amy Lynn Geissele

edited to add: I've used their LPK's, ACT trigger, and handguards. All good to go.
    Last edited by TexasAggie2005; 07-30-20 at 14:25.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I’ve used hand-guards, nothing wrong with them. Good to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have their ACTs in two guns and their QMS in a third. No complaints.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    Anyone have any feedback positive or negative on this particular company? They came up on an Internet search:

https://algdefense.com/bolt-carrier-...phosphate.html
    GTG products, recommended.

ALG Defense is a woman owned company that was founded by Amy Lynn Geissele in 2012. As a sister company to Geissele Automatics, the same manufacturing and engineering teams are utilized to deliver the most cost effective and highest quality products available. ALG's experience is resourced from all over the industry; everything from the everyday target shooter to providing equipment to various branches of the special forces as a registered defense contractor. ALG Defense is focused on providing a superior customer service experience and product in one affordable package. All backed by an industry leading lifetime warranty.
    Bill talks about the companies in the video, here: https://youtu.be/z86hO6rF8KQ
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I use their springs. They are GTG in my book.

Feedback Score
    I have used several of the ACT triggers in my ARs, and I think they are very inconsistent. I actually have ONE that feels good enough to keep. The rest have varying grades of grittiness, and one was the absolute worst trigger of ANY single stage I have ever used. I really like BCMs PNT trigger a lot better, as I have yet to find a gritty one. They have replaced all but one of the ACTs.

Feedback Score
    Yes great now can I get a QMS in stock anywhere???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by squid8286 View Post
    I really like BCMs PNT trigger a lot better, as I have yet to find a gritty one.
    I'm a big fan of the PNT as well for an inexpensive but very nice single stage trigger.

Feedback Score
    I purchased one of their hand guards and it was very nice for the price. It was very lightweight and inexpensive. I have used it on a 6.8 upper for hunting over four years and had no issues.

I had one of their QMS triggers. It was much better than milspec but I can’t tell you about consistency since I only had one sample.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast