Thread: Brand X Rails

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Brand X Rails

Does anybody know anything about these rails? I've seen them on PA, and the PA rep on arfcom said that they were made from a manufacturer that does not wish to be identified at the moment, but that it's made in America, 6061 T6, and that it's typed 3 hard coat anodized. Somebody purchased one over there, and it looks really nice, but I was hoping to get some specs, dimensions, all that before I dive in.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The one on the Subbern Mule website looks just like a Noveske, but thats not the same as what loojs like they are selling on the PA site.

It may be a quality product, but at a hundred bucks you are very close to the price of some really good quality rails. Personally I'd spend a bit more and get something I knew was good.

Heck, joeboboutfitter is selling Noveske keymod and other older rails for 99 bucks... Those are a pretty good deal.

Feedback Score
    If you want something like that the Expo arms combat rails at PA are made by midwest. They have sales on them

Larue SAT is a great deal as well

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    If you want something like that the Expo arms combat rails at PA are made by midwest. They have sales on them

Larue SAT is a great deal as well
    Their Combat series hanguards are made by CMT Tactical.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AAMP84 View Post
    Their Combat series hanguards are made by CMT Tactical.
    You are correct. My bad on the incorrect info, had a brain fart. Cmt is good stuff