Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gallatin Beretta 92 Quality

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Greg, I liked your babble.

Berettas are such a beautiful guns, but I wish they had a better finish. For comparison, my M&P daily carry gun has more than 5,000 rounds through it, and looks better than my Beretta that is babied.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    While I have generally been happy with my Tennessee Berettas I just finished a terrible oddessey with the finish on my Beretta 92 Compact. It took many phone calls, emails and barely veiled threats to get Beretta to make good on their warranty.
    I would still be pissed if I was in your boat.

That gun did not come with a cerakote finish to begin with. They should have replaced it instead of sending it out for that junk.

More reason to avoid Tennessee made Berettas as far as I am concerned.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RKB Armory View Post
    Greg, I liked your babble.

Berettas are such a beautiful guns, but I wish they had a better finish. For comparison, my M&P daily carry gun has more than 5,000 rounds through it, and looks better than my Beretta that is babied.
    My cold weather carry gun is a full size Italian Beretta (and has been for years). The finish looks fine and is holding up fine. Leather Holster for it was made well and does not seem to be doing any damage at all.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    My LTT Elite was manufactured at the Gallatin plant. The roll-mark on the side is not consistent but the overall machining seems fine—the same quality as my WC Brig Tac was.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I have two other Tennessee Berettas and they have been awesome. Berettas are hands down my favorite handguns, but that finish was terrible!
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    My LTT Elite was manufactured at the Gallatin plant. The roll-mark on the side is not consistent but the overall machining seems fine—the same quality as my WC Brig Tac was.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123