Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gallatin Beretta 92 Quality

Feedback Score
    Interestingly, the Turks seem to have done a good job with their "Regard MC" 92 clone. Not sure what the finish is, but some have reported that it seems to be a bit more durable than Bruniton.

Feedback Score
    A couple of my early Tenn 92s had the front sight staked so far off center you'd swear that some forget their glasses those days. The three that I purchased this year, along with several I've handled at my lgs, were flawless. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend any coming out of there now.
    Last edited by Fpnunes; 08-09-20 at 17:20. Reason: typo

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fpnunes View Post
    A couple of my early Tenn 92s had the front sight staked so far off center you'd swear that some forget their glasses those days. The three that I purchased this year, along with several I've handled at my lgs, were flawless. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend any coming out of there now.
    A few years ago, I had an Italian 92A1 with the sights way off. It sometimes happens....

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ShipWreck View Post
    A few years ago, I had an Italian 92A1 with the sights way off. It sometimes happens....
    That's my main complaint with my LTT. The rear sight needed adjusted and it's way off center, but shoots where it's supposed to. That gun's got just at 3k through it and the finish on the bottom side of the rails flaked off just a bit in the first 500-1000 rounds, but hasn't done a thing else. Pistol is fabulous.

I built a Franken92, as well, on an LTT frame with a new Gallatin Vertec slide, and while it's only got a few hundred rounds through it, it's looking good so far.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    This has been my experience as well with the TN made guns. Not sure why there’s such a difference but Beretta needs to get that under control.

Quote Originally Posted by RKB Armory View Post
    Here is a review with pictures that I did of my 92X Centurion, which was made in Gallatin. There is definitely room for improvement.

Disclaimer: The link takes you to my store.

https://bit.ly/ReviewBeretta92x

Feedback Score
    Just picked up a very recent production 92x compact. Easily the equal to my Accokeek produced 92FS. Dropped a LTT TJIAB in it and put on VZ grips, it’s a great little (relatively) pistol.

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    Moshjath, your inbox is full and can’t receive any new messages.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I will say I have two of Gallatin built Beretta 92s and they have been superb.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    My Gallatin Berettas have also been above excellent.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    While I have generally been happy with my Tennessee Berettas I just finished a terrible oddessey with the finish on my Beretta 92 Compact. It took many phone calls, emails and barely veiled threats to get Beretta to make good on their warranty. To be fair, they did do it. But several times during the process I had to remind them that I am an attorney and that I could actually read their warranty. Fortunately, the finish is now excellent. Here is a little video I did doucmenting all the hassle.

The pictures start at 1.43 if you want to skip past my babble

Let me be clear. The folks at Langdon tactical had my back through the entire process. They basically just put the trigger and sights on the gun. It was Beretta that screwed up and I am not sure I could have gotten this fixed without the folks at LT.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast