Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gallatin Beretta 92 Quality

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Gallatin Beretta 92 Quality

Anybody have experience with Gallatin Tennessee produced Beretta 92s? I hear the quality has gone to shit since they moved. I’m interested in picking up one of the LTT models.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    All of the extractor pin stakes I've seen on Gallatin Beretta's look kinda 2nd rate on the slides I've seen. Stainless barrels were also less aesthetically pleasing than the some Italian ones I had on hand. I don't think it's across the board but some "WTF" stuff gets out.

The LTT's are worth it though...great guns.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Here is a review with pictures that I did of my 92X Centurion, which was made in Gallatin. There is definitely room for improvement.

Disclaimer: The link takes you to my store.

https://bit.ly/ReviewBeretta92x

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    My front sight dovetail on my 92x isn’t standard.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RKB Armory View Post
    Here is a review with pictures that I did of my 92X Centurion, which was made in Gallatin. There is definitely room for improvement.

Disclaimer: The link takes you to my store.

https://bit.ly/ReviewBeretta92x
    Damn, that’s unacceptable for a pistol in that price range. I’ve had several Italy produced 92s that were flawless. I guess I’ll wait and see if they eventually up their QC, I appreciate the review!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I have two Gallatin made Berettas. My M9A3 has been completely flawless. My LTT Elite required the front sight to be adjusted...upon shooting it was far left at 10 yards. A quick visual showed it to be obviously off-center; an hour in the freezer, a little lube, and a brass punch fixed this issue. No other complaints.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dirkmagurk View Post
    Damn, that’s unacceptable for a pistol in that price range. I’ve had several Italy produced 92s that were flawless. I guess I’ll wait and see if they eventually up their QC, I appreciate the review!
    Agreed. I still prefer the Italian made guns.
    Good night Chesty...wherever you are.

Feedback Score
    The last 92 variant that I purchased was Italian made. I was actually disappointed in the tool marks and finish.

Feedback Score
    I have to say, when I decided to get another 9mm the recent reputation of Beretta's being more of risk than it should be helped me decide to order a CZ instead.

I'm very pleased with CZ P01 so far. But I'm still shy of 1k rounds through it yet.

I still kinda want a 92X G Centurion but I'd have to examine the specimen first.

Feedback Score
    I'm a complete CZ whore, but I do have to say that when it comes to tool marks, CZ's in general have significantly more than Berettas.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast