Thread: Who's used Leverevolution for 5.56?

Feedback Score

Who's used Leverevolution for 5.56?

Finally had a "catastrophic" failure to my 650, broke the timing ring. Never even realized that thing was plastic. Primer wedged the shell plate from advancing and it gave way. Dillon already has the part enroute but damn, that was a nice bit of momentum stopped with over 1800rds loaded this week already and I was halfway through decapping/resizing another batch of lake city.

I'm almost out of Win748 and no more locally thus far, and have 6lbs of Tac but that barely gets me through this batch of brass and none of that locally either. I have a pound of CFE223, but same story... what I DO HAVE, is a few pounds of Leverevolution and there's several stores with in always in stock here. I know its right below/above CFE223 on the ole burn chart but not finding much data. Anybody using it with much success under 55gr FMJ's? Not looking for m193 levels but around 2750-3000.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I tested it a little bit a few years ago during the prior shortage. It shot fine but wasn't anything special, but I didn't exactly try to do any type of scientific load development either as it was just for blasting ammo. The best way to think of it is that is the equivalent of 2000-MR vs Reloder-15... A high density ball version of a double base stick powder. I seem to recall starting the 24.0 gr range under whatever random 55 gr bullets I had at the time.