Thread: Bren2---any reason to skip?

Feedback Score
    IMG_0564.JPG

Factory side rails, for the 2S.

Kewl A.F.

Feedback Score
    Only way to go for the S, definitely.

Feedback Score
    I’ve got an 11” 5.56 that for the moment wears a B&T APC style brace in an A3 tactical adapter. I wanted to run a few more rounds through it before a form 1 and buying add ons like the HBI rail. I’ve not had enough rounds to make a long term decision. But so far it’s the softest shooting 5.56 I own, very light weight, and the trigger is surprisingly good. I haven’t mounted a suppressor yet but it’s coming.

It may not turn out to be durable enough for the apocalypse. But doesn’t have to be either. It’s a really cool gun with a but of promise.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wolffie View Post
    I’ve got an 11” 5.56 that for the moment wears a B&T APC style brace in an A3 tactical adapter. I wanted to run a few more rounds through it before a form 1 and buying add ons like the HBI rail. I’ve not had enough rounds to make a long term decision. But so far it’s the softest shooting 5.56 I own, very light weight, and the trigger is surprisingly good. I haven’t mounted a suppressor yet but it’s coming.

It may not turn out to be durable enough for the apocalypse. But doesn’t have to be either. It’s a really cool gun with a but of promise.
    I wouldn't worry about the 5.56 guns, I think I've seen one report of a failure with those. It's the 7.62x39 guns that are having all the issues.

Feedback Score
    MAC has a new video about the 7.62x39.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z6WffSMBx4

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    MAC has a new video about the 7.62x39.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z6WffSMBx4

It appears to function well.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456