Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Lets take a peek at your bump in the night rig, here is mine. What you got?

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieThom View Post
    I’ve got a 300U on my G45 and have considered the DG switch but have no experience and was concerned about possible accidental or negligent light discharges... How is it during grip and recoil with regard to that?
    My favorite thing about the DG switch is that it simply turns the light on when the pistol is gripped.

If I clear kydex at work, I want my light on. There is not a single instance on a SWAT Team that if I draw my handgun, I would not want to see what I am about to do with it. If on an outdoor range in the daylight, I just remove my batteries to conserve them, then pop them back in after training wraps up.

If I have an injured extremity, I can still use my weapon light with the DG switch. If I'm moving and don't want the light on, I just simply relax my grip, but it can instantly turn back on if I need it.

I'm a big fan, and won't run a pistol light without it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Those MAMS brakes are off the chart!! Well done.

PB
    It's a Precision Armament EFAB

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I thought this was rifles only, if we are including handguns in the discussion too, I have a VP9 with a TLR-1HL on the nightstand as well.
    I’d post a pic but you can just google image search for a VP9 with a TLR on it and you’ll get the idea.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Circle_10 View Post
    I thought this was rifles only, if we are including handguns in the discussion too, I have a VP9 with a TLR-1HL on the nightstand as well.
    I’d post a pic but you can just google image search for a VP9 with a TLR on it and you’ll get the idea.
    I took the challenge to mean AR/rifle, but reality struck, and I was honest.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Who fights a home field battle with a bird gun or a pistol?
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Circle_10 View Post
    Same here, I was thinking AR. BITN pistol is a Gen 3 G17 with TLR1.

Andy

Feedback Score
    BCM "Pistol" lower, BCM 11.5" upper, Aimpoint PRO, Troy 7" CAR HG, SBM4 brace
    AR_PISTb1.jpgAR_PISTe1.jpg
    Last edited by wetidlerjr; 07-31-20 at 19:27.

Bill Tidler Jr.

...We have long maintained that the only accessories that a 1911 needs are a trigger you can manage, sights that you can see, and a dehorning job. That still goes.
    ~Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    I'm liking, but also surprised by the amount of quad rails that I'm seeing here.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    All Colt pistol except the A5 RE assy, KAC two stage trigger, 45 degree ambi safety & (added after the photo was taken) Airborne charging handle. BRT micro port was added for proper gas with a suppressor. It also wears a Blue Force sling. The Omega is direct thread. Brace is an SBA3 with the Split Fix.

Last edited by MistWolf; 08-01-20 at 01:04.
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast