Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: To Hell with F1 racing

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Of course they are.

I live in a small resort community of around 11,000. Property values are at an all time high right now for exactly that reason.

Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    And those same realtors are going to make a killing when people start moving out of failed cities due to crime.
    That ship sailed long ago where I live. One of four blue counties in the entire state. A majority of the “non-natives” are from California (LA and San Francisco mostly), Washington (Seattle) and New York.

Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    But the jackasses are going to bring their liberal politics out of the cities with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    What? All four of you? Well, maybe five including Yoni who started the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBullet432 View Post
    meanwhile; we’ll all be enjoying wheel to wheel action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    No Yoni is now looking to moto gp and super bikes for his racing fix.

Which brings up a question anyone know the difference between the 2?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    No Yoni is now looking to moto gp and super bikes for his racing fix.

Which brings up a question anyone know the difference between the 2?
    MotoGP is the F1 of motorcycles. All prototype...leading edge tech.

WorldSBK, MotoA Superbike, etc are based on production motorcycles. They all have their own different rules of allowed modifications to the production bike, but they all have to be based on the production bike itself.

Then there is Superstock (1000cc) and Supersport (600cc) - they are even closer to the production bikes that you can buy with even stricter rules on what can be modified or changed.

Feedback Score
    Great I have multiple places to get my racing fix on.

F1 started to lose me when it became clear that the championship didn't come down to who was the best driver, but which team built a better car. I want tougher closer races. Now with Hamilton working really hard to try and prove he is in touch with inner city black Americans, even though he is English and more than likely worth more than $300,000,000. and flies everywhere in his private plane.

Enough!
    Bike racing for a few years and then will maybe look again at F1. Sebs being in the hunt would help bring me back since I like his attitude about his wealth and fame.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
    The rainbows are part of their “We race as one” initiative which bundles COVID “togetherness” with racial inequality. Basically a get out of jail free card for whoever wants to complain against them, but not specifically LGBTetc. What really chaps my hide is all of us now see a rainbow and think one thing now days when it’s high jacked from what it has meant biblically for thousands of years.
    Yeah I know, and that’s precisely why it bothers me. Opportunistic virtue signaling.

Feedback Score
    I never cared for team sports of any kind, never bothered with baseball, football, etc. An occasional World Series, or Super Bowl that's about it.
    Single person sports: surfing, kayaking, cycling, hiking those I've enjoyed and indulged in my entire life since I was teenager.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Great I have multiple places to get my racing fix on.

F1 started to lose me when it became clear that the championship didn't come down to who was the best driver, but which team built a better car. I want tougher closer races. Now with Hamilton working really hard to try and prove he is in touch with inner city black Americans, even though he is English and more than likely worth more than $300,000,000. and flies everywhere in his private plane.

Enough!
    Bike racing for a few years and then will maybe look again at F1. Sebs being in the hunt would help bring me back since I like his attitude about his wealth and fame.
    Yea...that's the problem. With F1 cars being that wide and long, passing isn't exactly the easiest thing to do, especially when they are that delicate in the event of contact with each other. The racing environment for passing sucks. Now take a motorcycle, they take up very little space on a track and corner so stuffing it down the inside and/or boxing out the one they pass can be done a lot more readily. It makes better racing.

Passing in the pits is absolute garbage racing.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I'm typically all about college sports as most of the social justice stuff isn't there. But some people can't leave well enough alone:

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en...ootball-season

Some I agree with, others they have lost their damn minds.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast