Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: To Hell with F1 racing

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    I say if you DONT get your panties in a wad about it- YOU need to check YOUR Patriotism, or lack of it, unless you really have none and want to watch overpaid celebs & atheletes who virtue signal THEMSELVES by kneeling. They are the OG virtue signalers.
    We got a right to call them & you out as much as they got a right to virtue signal.
    I was 20 years active duty with 7 deployments. My wife was military as well. I'm pretty comfortable with MY patriotism. While I would never utilize either the flag or the national anthem in this way, this is a First Amendment issue for me. As soon as I start telling people they do not get to put a voice to their cause, I forfeit any expectations to be able to voice an unpopular opinion of my own some day.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubbs103 View Post
    I was 20 years active duty with 7 deployments. My wife was military as well. I'm pretty comfortable with MY patriotism. While I would never utilize either the flag or the national anthem in this way, this is a First Amendment issue for me. As soon as I start telling people they do not get to put a voice to their cause, I forfeit any expectations to be able to voice an unpopular opinion of my own some day.
    Brother- I NEVER said they shouldnt be allowed.. Im all about letting these idiots out themselves, Hollywood, media, sports, politicians..LET them inform me & us about how rotten they are, so I know who & where NOT to spend my money on. It IS their right, I agree.
    THEY started this shit. THEY are the original "virtue signalers". THEY want to shove their beliefs in My face and tell me IM wrong, Im racist. TO HELL WITH THEM. Our lives -our COUNTRY, has changed for the worse because of these f-ing goblins. Ive never forced my beliefs or love of country onto anyone- but these demons think I gotta think, act & believe like them or its ME thats the problem.
    If youve got the time in you say, and I dont doubt it a bit btw, how can you NOT get pissed when they kneel, or want a "black national anthem", or..there is now actual talk of replacing the Star Spangled Banner...with commie rat John Lennon's communist manifesto set to music..IMAGINE. So, seeing the rich & famous destroying destroying America doesnt bother you..but me raising hell about it does?
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    The problem is not if they have the freedom to kneel, because of course they do. I also would not want to live in an America that had no Constitutional rights.

The problem is that the country has endorsed BLM and anti social behavior without looking under the hood. BLM is a marxist terrorist organization being run by people that should have been killed by the government decades ago, that want to over throw the Republic and make America a marxist paradise.

For me at that point in time they have crossed a line and they no longer should be allowed rights.

The Constitution is not a suicide pact for the country.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The difference is this...these athletes can support, kneel, burn the flag, circle jerk...whatever they want...ON THEIR OWN TIME!

If people, you know, the consumers, don't want to deal with this type of crap in the products they are purchasing, they have a right not to...and have a right to bitch about it if they are forced to...then if nothing is done, boycott it and bitch about it all they want. That's the way it works.

You get paid to do a job. Do the freaking job and stfu. If you went to a grocery store or fast food chain and you had to deal with a protest by the employees every time you went to purchase something there, one, it would be like going to a new car dealership and not want to deal withe the bs after a bit, and two, the employer wouldn't stand for that bs to begin with and they would be fired.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I don't know why people bring up the 1st amendment. The issue was never should they be able to do this, except concerning whether their bosses signed off on it during working hours, the issue is ought they do it. Is their cause a righteous cause, or is it built on lies and marxist drivel. The other issue is whether the left has now poisoned sports with politics and terrible politics on top of that. They have poisoned and eventually destroyed everything they have touched.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Exclamation Could Hülkenberg finally get his first podium tomorrow?

I think not... It’ll be a Merc 1,2 as always and Verstappen P3. That’s my prediction.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    The racing hasn’t been too bad in this compressed COVID season, but now Hamilton goes full retard with that shirt on the podium. Even more interested now in seeing some new people finishing up front to deplatform him.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567