Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bobro Mounts

Feedback Score

Bobro Mounts

Years ago, I ran a Comp M4S in a Bobro mount; I liked the setup well enough, but my only concern was the locking lever possibly snagging on clothes or other gear.

I'm getting ready to mount a T-2 on a carbine and am looking for a lower 1/3 mount. A) What are your thoughts on the Bobro T-2 mount? B) Any other mount I should consider?
    Here comes the thunder.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Bobro Mounts

Bobro mounts are great mounts.

That said, the last few optics combos I have switched over to Scalarworks based on design and weight. They are awesome.

But Bobro is a solid choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by arptsprt; 08-03-20 at 04:42.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Current Bobro mounts have a small tab which must be depressed before the lever can be unlocked, preventing unintentional movement- not sure if this is a recent development or not. Tugging on the levers on all of my Bobro's without depressing said tab does not cause any movement.

Feedback Score
    215 (100%)
    I prefer Bobro mounts and have yet to have one snag. They aren't the lightest mount but I really like the locking mechanism.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    my fav mount
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    They are my favorite QD mount, however I have come away from QD in recent years as I just don't see the need for it. With that said I'd look at Geissele or Scalarworks.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    I have a Bobro mount with a T1 and I don't experience any snagging issues. They have been flawless in my experience. Thinking about getting another for my PRO.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    For those of you running a Bobro mount and haven't experienced any snagging; what side is your lever on?
    Here comes the thunder.

Feedback Score
    215 (100%)
    Mine are on the left side.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saber329 View Post
    For those of you running a Bobro mount and haven't experienced any snagging; what side is your lever on?
    Left.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast