Thread: Some graphic OIS footage

Feedback Score

Some graphic OIS footage

Lot of different views of this one. Pretty tense. can see the rifle round impact the suspect at about the 6 minute 25 second point.
    Video: Calif. police shoot man who pointed gun at them
    https://www.policeone.com/patrol-vid...ZebmoVPgH2RjY/
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    Does somebody have a link to the police video it doesn’t require me turning over control of my computer to Facebook?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Police1
    A few minutes after the second shot, eight officers move toward him, two of them carrying shields. As they begin giving medical aid, two officers handcuff the woman as she lies on the ground.

“Please make sure he lives . . . he’s a good man,” she says.
    This is why our country is unravelling.

Feedback Score
    Interesting that there doesn't seem to be any blood (that I can see, anyway).

Feedback Score
    Hahahaha ditto folks don’t seem to know that links with this allow FB to track you
    Either no security or they do not care ?

Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Does somebody have a link to the police video it doesn’t require me turning over control of my computer to Facebook?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    Hahahaha ditto folks don’t seem to know that links with this allow FB to track you
    Either no security or they do not care ?
    So how would one know. Also....hahahaha

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    When I clicked the link in the OP, I was redirected to a website called policeone.com, not fakebook.

I'm now unsure whether I should also laugh or not.

Feedback Score
    The link is fine, when I click on the video on the link I get a warning about Facebook tracking while I’m using that site.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    It’s watching the video when you click it will allow FB to track you as mentioned
    Sadly many do not really understand it and many do not know and I am sure some will argue its OK ?

How do you know ? Browser or plugins that can warn You of this kinda stuff

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Ah, thank you both for the heads up.