Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who has Noveske Uppers / Products? List of distributors?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgs130 View Post
    FWIW I bought my Noveske upper thru Rainer Arms.

Rainier Arms has a long standing relationship with Noveske Rifleworks, and is one of the first as well as largest Noveske stocking dealers. Ordering from Rainer Arms should be a pretty direct and quick way to get items.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    We will once again be stocking Noveske products.

C4

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    My understanding is that project was ended. Are you talking about the ones with the carbon fiber wrapped barrels?
    Not sure if those are the same ones. I just know they have allegedly been running 11.5” Noveskes with Dead Air Suppressors.

Likewise, CAG has been seen with SR-16 CQB E3 MOD 2s.

Both units have been testing replacements for their 416s. Whether or not that happens is TBD. I just happened to run across an article a few months ago with pictures and some discussion on the matter. Haven’t seen or heard anything since.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieThom View Post
    Not sure if those are the same ones. I just know they have allegedly been running 11.5” Noveskes with Dead Air Suppressors.
    with carry handle uppers? hahaha

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...r-heat-collab/

all joking aside, i know i can order this upper from nodak or brownells but if anyone has a way to get noveke to sell a batch with their logo on it that would be great. i think it would be cool to build out a noveske dissipator upper.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post

C4

can't wait to see what you have coming in. Anyone have an insight as to where they will be sourcing the barrel blanks?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

C4
    I will have to hold out and see what you get in!

Both units have been testing replacements for their 416s. Whether or not that happens is TBD. I just happened to run across an article a few months ago with pictures and some discussion on the matter. Haven’t seen or heard anything since.
    Damn, Noveske does not even offer an 11.5" last time I checked.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Lol, no, not even close. I thought you were talking about the actual project.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    My understanding is that project was ended. Are you talking about the ones with the carbon fiber wrapped barrels?
    noveske with carbon wrapped barrels (like proof research does?). where do we find more information on this>?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

C4
    That is awesome!

Don't get me wrong - Rainier and Rog Tac have served me very well, but different places sell out of different items and not everybody has everything.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

Thats good one! Noveske hasn't innovated anything since John died.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast