Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who has Noveske Uppers / Products? List of distributors?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Thats good one! Noveske hasn't innovated anything since John died.
    To be fair, he was the heart and soul of that company, literally. I'm surprised they are still around, especially after Sheri left.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Thats good one! Noveske hasn't innovated anything since John died.
    Neat!

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieThom View Post
    Not sure if those are the same ones. I just know they have allegedly been running 11.5” Noveskes with Dead Air Suppressors.

Likewise, CAG has been seen with SR-16 CQB E3 MOD 2s.

Both units have been testing replacements for their 416s. Whether or not that happens is TBD. I just happened to run across an article a few months ago with pictures and some discussion on the matter. Haven’t seen or heard anything since.
    Those units can use whatever they want. I do know MCXs are used frequently by CAG.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    To be fair, he was the heart and soul of that company, literally. I'm surprised they are still around, especially after Sheri left.
    Me too. I figured they would be gone by now.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAMBONE View Post
    Those units can use whatever they want. I do know MCXs are used frequently by CAG.
    They can. I am just simply referencing specific weapons that are being T&E’d right now by both.

A custom 11.5” Noveske is being T&E’d by DEVGRU; CAG is testing KAC’s SR-16 CQB E3 MOD 2, as well as entries submitted by Sig Sauer (not the LVAW), H&K (probably the 416A5), and Geissele.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Part of me has to ask, who is still buying Noveske stuff? This day in age it seems you are just getting the roll mark and name, not much more.

A lot of Noveske employees went their own way after Johns death. I’d personally patronize thier companies or companies they work for instead.

Why not look at the V-Seven stuff? That’s where I’d put my money if I wanted a more modern ‘Noveske’ rifle.

Feedback Score
    Since Noveske's drop in prominence... what companies have replaced them in the top spot?

KAC, JP, Radian???
    Last edited by 9X19mm; 08-13-20 at 21:50.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieThom View Post
    They can. I am just simply referencing specific weapons that are being T&E’d right now by both.

A custom 11.5” Noveske is being T&E’d by DEVGRU; CAG is testing KAC’s SR-16 CQB E3 MOD 2, as well as entries submitted by Sig Sauer (not the LVAW), H&K (probably the 416A5), and Geissele.
    You are not posting info which is currently valid.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS951 View Post
    Part of me has to ask, who is still buying Noveske stuff? This day in age it seems you are just getting the roll mark and name, not much more.

A lot of Noveske employees went their own way after Johns death. I’d personally patronize thier companies or companies they work for instead.

Why not look at the V-Seven stuff? That’s where I’d put my money if I wanted a more modern ‘Noveske’ rifle.
    V7 is a good company, but is deserving of its own thread.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    You are not posting info which is currently valid.
    Thanks for the heads-up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123