In their desperation for something to be outraged out, the PC police have found a year old vid to be outraged about. Will get some LOLs at the museum and probably increase visitors is my guess. I don't recall seeing that one myself:

Navy SEALs investigating event at SEAL museum where man wearing Kaepernick jersey attacked by dogs

The U.S. Navy SEALS have announced an investigation into a video showing a man wearing a Colin Kaepernick jersey being attacked by dogs at a demonstration at a Florida museum with links to several former SEALs.

The first video shows a man in protective clothing and a Kaepernick jersey being bitten by SEAL attack dogs as part of a demonstration in front of a crowd of spectators.

Another video of the same event shows men in military clothing performing a mock capture of the man after the dogs have been removed. As he lies on the ground, he says “Oh man, I’ll stand,” eliciting laughter from the watching crowd.

The videos were originally shared on Instagram in January 2020, but went viral in the first weekend of August.

Cont:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/navy-seals...ry?id=72142173