Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Massive explosions in Beirut

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    Ditto the other post
    But the filter they applied to try to make it look like OH is pointless as it just changes colors does nothing to change relationship of colors or contrast or gamma etc...

The frames per second or FPS of the fake missed and the explosion seem to not match up at all on top of that the FPS in a video of this type could never capture a inbound missile unless the guy just happened to have a high speed video setup on that on a tripod and knew it was coming in etc.. and then again the problem was the actual video does not support this

Basically does not match the missile inbound Since they are two dif videos
    My best analogy would be antiques a trained dealer could spot fakes where many of us cant

My best analogy for speed
    Think of it as someone throwing a baseball pitch and they slowed the ball down to show how the bat hit it but they did not slow down the bat or vice versa you know from taking video if you have of someone throwing a ball the time it takes to come to the batter is quick and your camera only records so many frames you can do this with a iPhone and do normal then slow mo

The gamma is way way off meaning the pixel value and luminance (in quick terms the contrast of the two) this is the hugest give away to me second to the speed not matching

Sorry for the delay in responding to ya
    Awesome. Much appreciated!
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I saw the original non-edited vids 24 hours before the altered & figured it had to be shopped somehow but just ignorant on how they even created it to look negative & why I asked...figured if it was legit, then all the other vids would have done the same conversion to confirm.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Anyone watching the live feed on the recovery operation?

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    https://www.libertybugle.com/shockin...-motion-video/

I'm 1/2 way through reading Arc Light & have a new found respect for the nuclear kind...here's the best vid I've seen & appreciate the insight / wisdom regarding explosions as well.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516