Thread: Dumb carbine Idea. I want a 300BLK CZ 527 suppressor ready but I want to add sights

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

Dumb carbine Idea. I want a 300BLK CZ 527 suppressor ready but I want to add sights

Hey,

So I want to make a little brush carbine that I can suppress. I LOVE the 427 Carbine with sights but it I would like to run my Omega 9k. I like the suppressor ready model but I also love backup sights on my rifles. Does anyone know a good competent gunsmith that could add sights to one? Please don't just say "any" because that's bullshit. Most gunsmiths are just lego assemblers know.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I don't know this gunsmith personally, but the member "GJM" who used to be active here and now is super active on pistol forum, has had extensive customization of that type done to a variety of 'field rifles' with sights and etc. He has some outstanding gunsmith he goes to consistently for that work. I'd ping GJM on pistol-forum, or look his various threads about bolt guns and you should be able to track the guy down. Probably won't come cheap.....

ETA: Here's the thread, dude's name is Jim Brockman.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....fle-circa-2016
    Last edited by maximus83; 08-05-20 at 21:43.