Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NY Attorney General Suing the NRA, four members in particular

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HD1911 View Post
    **** the NRA. Let it burn. GOA for the win.
    I am a life member of BOTH organizations. Be careful. I love the GOA, but when it comes to the fight the NRA is still the big dog on the hill. You don't want to lose the NRA right now with Biden promising to ban assault weapons. Give the GOA a few more years to mature, THEN lets have this talk.
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Det-Sog View Post
    The NRA is based in VA, not NY. Where does the NY attorney general have jurisdiction?

This is not a shot across the bow, this is a tactical nuke inbound. If the NRA is taken down, the left will have free reign to take everything to include the Fudd guns. The GOA is awesome, but lacks the clout.

The silent majority needs to wake up.
    Their HQ is in VA but I believe the actual NRA Corporation is chartered out of the State of New York.

This is war. There is no other way to explain this. If they succeed we are done. Wayne probably NEEDS to go to jail, I won't argue that point but the organization as a whole has done and continues to do a lot of good for gun owners. It's loss WILL be noticed.

How are your local "accountability files" looking? As Goethe said, "Let everyone sweep in front of their door and soon the whole world will be clean".
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    Like anybody would notice. The NRA hasn't even been protecting fudd guns. Anytime an anti-gun law passes, they say "That sucks. Good luck! Oh, and donate to us because we were the only reason things weren't worse.

Seriously though, I think that the left is making a mistake with this. They're going after a paper tiger. We're not "done" if they succeed. Grassroots and state organizations have done a hell of a lot more than the NRA has done.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    I am a life member of BOTH organizations. Be careful. I love the GOA, but when it comes to the fight the NRA is still the big dog on the hill. You don't want to lose the NRA right now with Biden promising to ban assault weapons. Give the GOA a few more years to mature, THEN lets have this talk.
    The GOA is going to see a huge influx if NY succeeds.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    My support for GOA is based simply on their merit and track record. I have nothing but disdain and disgust for the NRA nowadays.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    And why are so many cowering in fear, as if only lobbying organizations and politicians are somehow securing and protecting our Rights?

We, the people, and our arms are what’s protecting anything further from happening. Or atleast, we should be. That’s our duty as able bodied citizens. We, the ants, outnumber the grasshoppers, 100 to 1... why can’t most clearly see that?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HD1911 View Post
    **** the NRA. Let it burn.

GOA for the win.
    Pretty much my thoughts on the issue.

Wayne is a scumbag and the NRA has be ineffective in protecting the 2nd for a long time now.

I'm sending my money to GOA, SAF, and JPFO. Sure, they're not a big, but they're also not blatantly stealing my money either

Feedback Score
    I've been a big fan and member of GOA for a while now and always thought they were less likely to be influenced and they've become pretty good at getting alerts out in a timely fashion and attacking/defending in the right places at the right times but I still think that even just the optics of the NRA going under would be bad for anyone to the right of the current crop of lefty nutbags (pelosi, schumer, schiff, biden, talib, AOC, etc, etc)
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Standing?

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    The NRA is based in VA, not NY. Where does the NY attorney general have jurisdiction?

This is not a shot across the bow, this is a tactical nuke inbound. If the NRA is taken down, the left will have free reign to take everything to include the Fudd guns. The GOA is awesome, but lacks the clout.
    Apparently, they incorporated in NY.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast