Thread: Instructions for the Schmidt & Bender 1.1-4x24 S&B Zenith Flash Dot LE/3 or Short Dot

Feedback Score

Instructions for the Schmidt & Bender 1.1-4x24 S&B Zenith Flash Dot LE/3 or Short Dot

I recently pulled my old S&B Short Dot out of storage and mounted it on a different rifle. I haven't had to zero it for several years.

I can't remember how to reset the locking elevation turret after zeroing. The manual only has instructions for the Posicon windage and elevation turrets that are standard on the regular Zenith line. With the LE version, there was an added sheet that had instructions for the locking BDC turrets. I can't find my original copy nor can I find one anywhere online.

Can anyone hook me up with the instruction sheet or a quick walk through setting the elevation and locking down the turret? I sent a email to S&B Service but haven't got a reply back yet.

Thanks

Feedback Score
    I spoke with S&B Service today and they were very helpful. One of the components in the locking elevation turret must have come out when I re-zeroed which caused my issue when I went to put the turret back on.

S&B is sending the missing part out today which should fix the problem. I thought I was re-zeroing correctly...the part I'm missing prevented the elevation changes from holding when the BDC turret was screwed back on.

Feedback Score

Short Dot instructions

Late response, but if you need a copy of the instructions for a S&B Short Dot 1-4 24mm CQB with locking turrets,, then I can provide you a copy.