Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: November Predictions

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Riot like mad and claim voting fraud. Have a phony swearing-in ceremony for Biden and basically be the Fort Sumter attackers.

Both sides are going to declare victory this year. I expect unprecedented voting fraud for Dems. I also won't be surprised if we have another popular/electoral vote split.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    Riot like mad and claim voting fraud. Have a phony swearing-in ceremony for Biden and basically be the Fort Sumter attackers.

Both sides are going to declare victory this year. I expect unprecedented voting fraud for Dems. I also won't be surprised if we have another popular/electoral vote split.
    My wife and I just had this discussion this week: I told her the DNC and GOP are hiring lawyers left and right, and will be saturating the purple/battleground states.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    Thanks, and. I don’t mean to be rude, but we are five Posts in and you’ve brought up the wrong topic, this thread is about when Trump wins and cleans the down ballot as well.
    Ok, so it's a suspension of disbelief thread where we post what we think will happen assuming Trump wins.

Nothing changes.

The war on old school American values continues.

The extreme left is more emboldened than ever and riots, violence, etc. continues to escalate.

Reactionary legislation continues to be passed erasing history and criminalizing traditional white, nuclear family, values.

The media fans the flames with the rhetoric that the people obviously didn't want Trump (see protests) therefore he stole the election, thus the system is broken and needs to be rebelled against.

The economy will collapse, COVID will continue to cause havoc, and civil unrest and violence becomes the norm.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzlyblake View Post
    Ok, so it's a suspension of disbelief thread where we post what we think will happen assuming Trump wins.

Nothing changes.

The war on old school American values continues.

The extreme left is more emboldened than ever and riots, violence, etc. continues to escalate.

Reactionary legislation continues to be passed erasing history and criminalizing traditional white, nuclear family, values.

The media fans the flames with the rhetoric that the people obviously didn't want Trump (see protests) therefore he stole the election, thus the system is broken and needs to be rebelled against.

The economy will collapse, COVID will continue to cause havoc, and civil unrest and violence becomes the norm.
    That is why I feel Biden will win. Suburban moms will vote for Biden "just to make it stop"
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    That is why I feel Biden will win. Suburban moms will vote for Biden "just to make it stop"
    Suburban moms voted for HRC; they are the backbone of the mainstream democratic party. They will need help if they want to win.

Feedback Score
    Just let this sink in for a minute with the talks of mail in voting...

The American Postal Workers Union (APWU) endorsed Biden after they had previously endorsed Bernie Sanders in the primaries.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...sed-joe-biden/
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    -Immediate investigations will be launched in an attempt to discredit/void the election results
    -The riots will increase both in geography and in scope (residences/individuals will be targeted) as they lash out at whoever they believe enabled Trump's reelection
    -Social media will drop all pretense and flat-out ban anything/anyone right leaning preventing them from communicating, organizing or being heard as their way of fighting back
    -The violence associated with the riots will increase and they'll begin to generate a heavy body count
    -People will inevitably defend themselves and the propaganda machine, as already evident, will make the defenders out to be bigots/extremists/criminals and based on that, the Commie-radicals will escalate accordingly
    -Trump will call on Governors to reign in the violence but as the majority of the violence is occurring in blue states or blue leaning areas, the state and local governments will do nothing/encourage it to some degree
    -When the violence is allowed to continue unabated, we'll see the Federal government enact something like the Insurrection Act
    -Enacting the Insurrection Act (or some flavor of it) will be used as propaganda that Trump is going "full-fascist" and to escalate even further
    -Possibility of the Left coast states speaking of, it not attempting secession
    -Possibility of foreign powers jumping into to the fray, either covertly or overtly.

Any rights that we thought we had will be up in the air, as it would all be under an "emergency" and "public health concerns". Depending on where you reside and the politics of that location will determine how that affects you.

I've seen on social media where people defend Antifa and their ilk, claiming they've never killed anyone. It's not for lack of trying, they're just really bad at it. Increase the intensity and number involved and that will change.

I really hope I'm wrong and we go back to no violence, a great economy, no pandemic panic and plentiful ammo so I can get back to shooting matches.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by StovePipe_Jammer View Post
    -Possibility of foreign powers jumping into to the fray, either covertly or overtly.
    CHINA

china china china

If you follow politics on the right side of things you know that China has been deeply associated with a lot of prominent D politicians, most particularly Feinstein and Pelosi. In the case of Feinstein and her driver the relationship goes back 20 years or more.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...nese-espionage

I would assume that Chinese intelligence tries to sink their hooks into any politician they can, and likely has relationships with, including financing and blackmail, dozens of D congress-theys and perhaps 1-2 dozen senators. Probably both Clintons too.

The Floyd/BLM riots showed up right around the time China got completely fed up with Hong Kong trying to be independent, and look almost like a mirror image of the HK unrest. Without concrete evidence, I'll simply say I "know" that China is involved as a backer, funder and organizer of this summer's mass unrest.

Likewise Saudi Arabia has all sorts of dirty connections here, and we could all name a few others as well. The Las Vegas shooting is still unexplained and appears likely to have involved Saudi Arabia at some level (perhaps also ISIS and/or Mexican cartels).

Feedback Score
    If Trump wins (hope he does) I can see us not finding out until sometime in 2021
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Likewise Saudi Arabia has all sorts of dirty connections here, and we could all name a few others as well. The Las Vegas shooting is still unexplained and appears likely to have involved Saudi Arabia at some level (perhaps also ISIS and/or Mexican cartels).
    Wrong side of the gulf and wrong sect of Islam, but you are close...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast