Thread: US Grunt Gear Mag Pouches - Belt Mount and MOLLE

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

US Grunt Gear Mag Pouches - Belt Mount and MOLLE

ALL ITEMS SOLD.

UPDATE: US Grunt Gear pouches still available.

Clearing out some clutter, getting ready to move. If you're interested in anything let me know. Any reasonable offer will be accepted.

Clearing out a bunch of stuff that's sitting in the closet not being used. Prices are shipped to the lower 48 states. I'm not interested in any trades at this time. Payment through PayPal F&F, Cash App, Venmo, or Zelle. Message me with any questions or if you would like to purchase multiple items.

US Grunt Gear Mag Pouches - Multicam with FDE webbing - MOLLE - Minimal use.
    Double Pistol Mag Pouch - $15 shipped

Various US Grunt Gear Mag Pouches - Coyote Brown - Belt Mount - Minimal use.
    Double AR Mag Pouch - $25 shipped.
    Double Pistol Mag Pouch - $15 shipped

Last edited by SteveL; 08-25-20 at 22:45.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Bump. Open to offers.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Prices lowered.
    Steve