Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RUMOR:: KAC DISCONTINUING SR-15 LOWER RECEIVER ??

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Post RUMOR:: KAC DISCONTINUING SR-15 LOWER RECEIVER ??

Heard a rumor today at a gun shop about KAC discontinuing the SR-15 lower receiver ? Anyone have knowledge of this ??

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooster2412 View Post
    Heard a rumor today at a gun shop about KAC discontinuing the SR-15 lower receiver ? Anyone have knowledge of this ??

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    IF....... it would be the stripped lowers I’m thinking

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Bones Heal, Chics Dig Scars, Pain Goes Away"

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    This part let's you know the answer to your question.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Standby for here-say:

Was picking up a rifle from my Knights dealer and when I inquired about getting some stripped lowers, he said they’re discontinued. He was placing an order through KAC and tried to add some of said lowers to it. They apparently told him they’re discontinued. Something about a lot of them coming back for issues relating to being out of spec and/or something about magazine fitment. The shitty part is I just spent $400 on one (I know, I know...it was an impulse purchase) and really hope it’s unaffected by fit issues.
    Last edited by sidewaysil80; 08-08-20 at 06:38.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Hmm. I’ve noticed some dealers online getting regular restocks of complete uppers but complete lowers have been OOS for months. I was used to seeing regular restocks of those too. Makes me think there may be credibility to the rumor.

Well damn, what cool complete lower am I supposed to get now? Forget LMT because they are impossible to get.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker_Texasranger View Post
    Hmm. I’ve noticed some dealers online getting regular restocks of complete uppers but complete lowers have been OOS for months. I was used to seeing regular restocks of those too. Makes me think there may be credibility to the rumor.

Well damn, what cool complete lower am I supposed to get now? Forget LMT because they are impossible to get.
    I doubt it’s the real SR15 or SR30 lowers. (I just bought a complete SR30 lower). I think it would be the non Ambi stripped lowers.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Heard a rumor today at a gun shop about ....

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corse View Post
    I doubt it’s the real SR15 or SR30 lowers. (I just bought a complete SR30 lower). I think it would be the non Ambi stripped lowers.
    Exactly. How can they call them SR lowers? I said it when they first started selling them... I cannot believe KAC did it. Whoring out the roll mark so Bubba could make believe he had a Knights rifle.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker_Texasranger View Post
    LWRC, Radian, ADM, and MVB are completely ambi lowers that I can think of, LWRC and MVB being forged, ADM and MVB being in stock that I know of.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast