Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Trijicon sues Holosun (patent infringement)

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanm View Post
    So now if you have a smart phone you’re a communist???? Really.?.?.
    Sounds about as stupid as saying you're a communist if you have a Holosun, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by grizzlyblake View Post
    Which Chinese dots are as durable and reliable as an Aimpoint or Trijicon MRO?
    As the Aimpoint? No one. They don't make an MRDS in the usual sense (Acro aside). The MRO? I think Even Trijicon has had to qualify how durable and reliable it is. Don't be shocked if some future test of a Holosun shows it to be equal or better on those points.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanm View Post
    So now if you have a smart phone you’re a communist???? Really.?.?.
    Now that would be a dumb thing to say. However if you own one brand of cell phones your data might be read by the Chicoms. There is a reason in serious places, people can't use IPhones, or Mac products.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    There is a reason in serious places, people can't use IPhones, or Mac products.
    But isn’t that because Apple won’t open their OS so that companies can customize it with their software at the root level? You can add security layers to iOS, but not modify it’s core.

Sent from 80ms in the future

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticalRifleman View Post
    I love how people are proud they are lining the pockets of a company literally owned by the Chinese government. Because “muh solar is so innovativvvvvveeee!!!!11111”

This thread needs to die, it has gone beyond productive conversation. Remember Sig/Steyer? Remember Glock suing the DoD? Companies sue each other all the time. Get over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amen. Exactly.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Are the same folks mad about Holosun pistol RDSs equally as mad when people go out of their way to buy Sig 55x rifles, AKs, etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Different scenarios. The Chinese communist government controls everything in China, companies included. There is an illusion of private industry, but it’s all under communist control. Chinese companies rip off everything and actively engage in corporate espionage. Why would anyone purposefully purchase anything made in China if there are other options?
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    You claimed shake awake is why they get the 50,000 hour battery life. This is false. Shake awake is not even a valid name. The slightest vibration turns it on. My Nvidia Shield remote even has it for the backlighting on its buttons. This is hardly new or gimmicky tech. It's been around for awhile and it works just fine.
    LMAO they literally call it Shake Awake on their website, and have for a long time. If they didn't need it to hit their battery life claims, why would they include it? There was no slight vibration or shaking awake of mine, you had to hit the + or - button on top to turn the optic on after it shut off. Glad it's working out so well on your tablet though lol.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_Point_Five_Six View Post
    LMAO they literally call it Shake Awake on their website, and have for a long time. If they didn't need it to hit their battery life claims, why would they include it? There was no slight vibration or shaking awake of mine, you had to hit the + or - button on top to turn the optic on after it shut off. Glad it's working out so well on your tablet though lol.
    Do you comprehend what you read or just make things up in your head? I never said they don't call it shake awake. I said it isn't really a valid name for it due to the fact that you don't really need to shake it...at all.

Did it occur to you that it is added to extend the battery life even more than it already is rated for? Kind of like a phone or smart watch turns off its screen to save power until it is moved? What a novel concept huh this cool thing called improvement, refinement and efficiency? Crazy stuff right?

Again, if you read and comprehended my post whatsoever, I mentioned it was a remote control for an Nvidia Shield. It isn't a tablet. Not even close. It's an IPTV streaming device. Google if you don't know what that is. It's pretty cool too.

Edit added to explain in simple logic:

if HS or PA were to use "shake awake" to calculate battery life, it would be off the charts. Think about it. The led is actually off. All that would be taxing the battery is the power needed to operate the "shake awake" function and the parasitic drain of the device itself. In simple terms this means almost nothing.
    Last edited by Adrenaline_6; 08-11-20 at 20:19.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Do you comprehend what you read or just make things up in your head? I never said they don't call it shake awake. I said it isn't really a valid name for it due to the fact that you don't really need to shake it...at all.

Did it occur to you that it is added to extend the battery life even more than it already is rated for? Kind of like a phone or smart watch turns off its screen to save power until it is moved? What a novel concept huh this cool thing called improvemention, refinement and efficiency? Crazy stuff right?

Again, if read and comprehended my post whatsoever, I mentioned it was a remote control for an Nvidia Shield. It isn't a tablet. Not even close. It's an IPTV streaming device. Google if you don't know what that is. It's pretty cool too.
    Smart phones and smart watches use the feature because they consume too much battery otherwise. Makes you wonder why Holosun would include such a thing.....

Thanks for clarifying about the streaming device though. I have no use for such things because my tv does all of that.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_Point_Five_Six View Post
    Smart phones and smart watches use the feature because they consume too much battery otherwise. Makes you wonder why Holosun would include such a thing.....

Thanks for clarifying about the streaming device though. I have no use for such things because my tv does all of that.
    If they didn't use too much, they would still do it because it just makes common sense.

Your tv doesn't do "all of that". I guarantee it.

Putting this silliness to rest: https://www.holosun.com/index/produc...il/id/138.html

It literally says 50,000 hours on setting 6. If they were using the shake awake function to calculate battery life, brightness setting wouldn't matter now would it?
    Last edited by Adrenaline_6; 08-11-20 at 20:41.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Seriously? Your countering another guys argument about Rampages vs Tacomas are that even though a Japanese owned company designed it and engineered it in Japan, but is made in Mexico and the US that is why they are so good? Come on...that is absolutely weak sauce.
    Call me when Holosuns are made in the US, like Toyotas are.

Chairman Mao loves the people,
    He is our guide
    to building a new China
    Hurrah, lead us forward!
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast