Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Trijicon sues Holosun (patent infringement)

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Trijicon’s just pissed their losing sales.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_Point_Five_Six View Post
    Didn't realize we had so many commie simps around here.
    Weird. It reads more like salty boomer fudds upset at the new family on the corner lot throwing keggers and chicks skinny dipping in the pool in the side yard in full view of their wives.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Somebody on another forum posted that Holosun and Sig Romeo dot sights are made in the same factory. Can anyone confirm?

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Somebody on another forum posted that Holosun and Sig Romeo dot sights are made in the same factory. Can anyone confirm?

Its generally believed that Sig, Primary Arms and Holosun are all coming from the same place. Vortex sources from a different factory.
    Last edited by Esq.; 08-11-20 at 08:01.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    Makes sense to save a few bucks on chicom optics. Use the savings to buy chicom masks for the chicom flu.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    Its generally believed that Sig, Primary Arms and Holosun are all coming from the same place. Vortex sources from a different factory.
    Primary arms uses the same factory as Holosun for some of their red dots from what i remember one of their reps saying. They have a few factories they work with. I know the rotary knob model is made in a different factory.

Feedback Score
    I love how people are proud they are lining the pockets of a company literally owned by the Chinese government. Because “muh solar is so innovativvvvvveeee!!!!11111”

This thread needs to die, it has gone beyond productive conversation. Remember Sig/Steyer? Remember Glock suing the DoD? Companies sue each other all the time. Get over it.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhado View Post
    I've asked this earlier in this thread with no response. What exactly did Holosun steal from Trijicon? Looking at the legal documents it's only referencing the basic basic design of a MRDS.

If the courts side with Trijicon, It doesn't morally justify their actions. Just because they patented the basic MRDS design doesn't mean they invented it.
    IIRC, wasn't it Docter that invented the MRDS?

My point has not been that stealing intellectual property is OK. My point has been that the Holosuns have technology that the RMR doesn't. As for the basic design/footprint, does Trijicon license that to all the gun manufacturers and custom shops offering optics cuts? If not, I fail to see how they can get Holosun on making a product that fits something offered by a completely different manufacturer?

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    That's pretty damn funny right there. LOL
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    IIRC, wasn't it Docter that invented the MRDS?

My point has not been that stealing intellectual property is OK. My point has been that the Holosuns have technology that the RMR doesn't. As for the basic design/footprint, does Trijicon license that to all the gun manufacturers and custom shops offering optics cuts? If not, I fail to see how they can get Holosun on making a product that fits something offered by a completely different manufacturer?

That's pretty damn funny right there. LOL
    I hope zev gets sued for ripping off Glock too don’t ya know

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast