Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread: Trijicon sues Holosun (patent infringement)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    Someone said that m4c.net is about, "what is the best."

That is patently false.

m4c.net is about what is good enough. Colt LE6920s and Glock 19s aren't the best, but they are good enough.

The Trijicon RMR isn't the best - but there is no best pistol red dot (yet). But it is good enough. Holosun makes pistol red dots that aren't the best, either. But they are good enough.

The difference is that the Trijicon RMR is not made by communist-enriching, America-opposing slave labor.

Even if Holosun eventually imports the best pistol red dot, the Trijicon RMR will still be good enough, and it still won't be made by literal communists.
    I might concede that people will "recommend and "entry level" gun"--that being a 6920 but the constant whining over the most minute details of things points far stronger to "THE BEST". Even the 6920 had plenty of detractors- "Carbine gas get you killed in the street" and, "No place to hang my PEQ, what is this 2002?" etc...So while people will recommend a BARE MINIMUM OK rifle for the truly impoverished, the vast majority will nit pick to death for hours extractor springs, barrel twist rates, premium triggers etc...All in search of "THE BEST".

As I posited, there will be people who justify their choices, even though in the future they may be Sub Optimal, with their patriotism. Fair enough, but it is what it is.....
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    Someone said that m4c.net is about, "what is the best."

That is patently false.

m4c.net is about what is good enough. Colt LE6920s and Glock 19s aren't the best, but they are good enough.

The Trijicon RMR isn't the best - but there is no best pistol red dot (yet). But it is good enough. Holosun makes pistol red dots that aren't the best, either. But they are good enough.

The difference is that the Trijicon RMR is not made by communist-enriching, America-opposing slave labor.

Even if Holosun eventually imports the best pistol red dot, the Trijicon RMR will still be good enough, and it still won't be made by literal communists.

Amen, brother.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I bought a Sig ROMEO4DR which is "Assembled in USA" but probably uses guts from China. I am not sure where that puts me in all this, but it's the best I could do with the budget I had.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Everyone opposed to buying a Holosun solely because it's made in China should stop buying - wait for it - virtually everything.

You're welcome.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by scooter22 View Post
    Everyone opposed to buying a Holosun solely because it's made in China should stop buying - wait for it - virtually everything.

You're welcome.
    Cool story. Is “virtually everything” owned by the Chinese government?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    I bought a Sig ROMEO4DR which is "Assembled in USA" but probably uses guts from China. I am not sure where that puts me in all this, but it's the best I could do with the budget I had.
    If that's what you can do, train with it and rock on until you can afford a more duty proven optic. Everyone starts somewhere. My first optic was an NC star red dot with different reticles that I thought was cool before I joined this forum and started learning.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticalRifleman View Post

Guarantee it's more than you realize though
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticalRifleman View Post

You think Nike and the tens of millions they donate to BLM is any more your friend? Amazon your buddy and pal? Walmart (Chinamart)? Apple? All looking out for little old you and of course the By God U.S. of A!!

There's about ten guys left in this country you can buy something from that doesn't directly or indirectly benefit either the Chicoms or our own Communitarian Oligarchs. Unless you are buying everything you eat at the Farmers Market every week and spend your whole life on Etsy buying crafty home made EVERYTHING ELSE, that's the reality of it. Ever had your house re roofed? 10 to one there were illegals on the roofing crew. Stayed in a hotel? Housekeeping staff frequently has illegals in it. Ever eat pre packaged beef, pork or chicken- something you PERSONALLY didn't kill? Packing houses FULL of illegals- go read the papers on the raids.... Guy who killed Mollie Tibbets- working a dairy farm in IOWA! You do have your own cows that you milk every day before going to work right? The plumber you hired, surely he didn't buy fittings that were made in China....except 75% of what you buy at Lowes or Home Depot is....

That's the reality of modern America. Like it, don't like it, is what it is. You can certainly choose to spend your money in a way that you feel lessens the aid and comfort to your enemies, I personally try, but day in day out- you are being dollar farmed by people who don't have your best interest at heart. The decisions were made long ago at a level so far above us that we can't even breathe the air up there.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)

You're welcome.
    This is the argument that because you cannot avoid all carcinogens that we ought to bathe in arsenic a daily basis, use radon to freshen the air, promote lead as a sugar-free sweetener, and heat our homes with hot corium, fresh from Chernobyl (handled with asbestos gloves, of course).
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

You're welcome.
    When given the option to buy the chinese product or one made in a first world country, I will choose the latter.

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast