Thread: cash that check

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

cash that check

It is amazing how fast BATFA can cash a check but not get the stamp approved for 8 months. Just amazing. I think mine was inside a week.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    It's also amazing how they can approve e-filed Form 1's in less than a month, but the same background check for paper Form 4's takes eight months to a year.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    It is amazing how fast BATFA can cash a check but not get the stamp approved for 8 months. Just amazing. I think mine was inside a week.

PB
    Yeah dude. They've gotten a lot faster at this. Cashing the checks I feel used to take like 6-8 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    It's also amazing how they can approve e-filed Form 1's in less than a month, but the same background check for paper Form 4's takes eight months to a year.
    It's actually not the background check that takes that long - I mean in some cases maybe, but if you're squeaky clean it's just a long ass manual process with tons (literally) of paperwork. I've had 3 Form 4s approved in 2020 that took less than 4 months.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    Part of it is called volume....so many form 4’s to process.