Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opinion on this brand

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)

Opinion on this brand

Ok, just to throw some meat in the cage. I had this rifle recommended to me as a duty rifle. Not just for LE but good for military use too. I was able to keep a straight face but it was hard.

Just seeing polymer upper/lower was enough for me. What else did I miss because of the tears in my eyes? And I need a good, reasoned defense, not just “do a search” or buy one of the List. I have to write up something to refute and stop a probably deadly procurement mistake.

https://www.americantactical.us/6032/detail.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by just a scout View Post
    That's SPECOPS material, on SOME boards...
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    They are laughing all the way to the bank!

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I’ve examined it in person. I don’t think I’d do it.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    i think it’s a perfectly good ar15 zip gun but what would i know.

Feedback Score
    ATI is generally known as an importer. Their 1911s come from the Philippines and their shotguns are almost certaining Turkish imports. I've shot their 1911s and they are servicable budget guns. I'd take a pass on any AR that features a polymer upper or lower myself.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Polymer, even with metal inserts, I would not trust. Even polymer handguns have metal slides for a reason. Show them pictures of kabooms and ask how polymer would have held up better.

Phosphate barrel. No chrome, no nitride, just phosphated metal.

Good luck finding keymod accessories for that handguard.

Railed picatinny gas block. Under the handguard. WTF.

Are the Saf-T-First Nano Composite Parts proprietary parts? Either way, pretend they are, and point out how stupid that would be.

Feedback Score
    I’ve had two come in for a transfer; they are absolute garbage. The gas key was barely staked and the castle nut was loose. That’s aside from the flimsy feel of the receiver. I’ve seen $50 airsoft guns that were sturdier.

Feedback Score
    They are great for people who might go shooting 1-3 times a year or who have a smaller budget. Obviously not a "duty" grade weapon but they have a lifetime warranty.

Feedback Score
    A close friend of mine actually bought one of these (much to my chagrin) and it's worse than you can imagine.

It makes a DPMS Oracle look like a Noveske or DD.

I have nothing against budget ARs for people who aren't going to use it much or for anything serious but the OMNI aint it.
    Worry less, Train more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast