Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: CLP wars

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CPM View Post
    Cool! Waiting for Euro.

Euro, in advance, you also win. No need to poke your head in with some weird NOD’s flex, talk about what car you drive, how awesome the Corps was, how hard you train in inclement weather, how unhappy you are at work, what the best appendix VP9 holster is for bird dog shorts, or how great Florida(America’s disgusting sweaty nutsack) is. We’ve heard it all. I know, you and JP need to virtual 69 each other when you post, but please, there’s no need. In the meantime I’m going to quickly change my screen name to 11B20B4 and flex on all of the stripes on my right sleeve.

No one else on this site knows anything about anything if they haven’t been “vetted” by the site. This place has drifted into a group chat with like ten individuals blowing each other and four manufacturers while touting how terrible a forward grip is on a rifle, how awesome appendix carry is, and how anything other than a Glock 19 is unnecessary, unless it’s a Staccatto, of course.

It’s incredible how high-speed everyone is on the internet is or as a civilian. I’ve never met anyone online that wasn’t SOF or “attached to an infantry unit” and I’ve never met a cook in person.
    Did someone say, Eurodriver?

PS I don’t disagree with you.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Cool! Waiting for Euro.

Euro, in advance, you also win. No need to poke your head in with some weird NOD’s flex, talk about what car you drive, how awesome the Corps was, how hard you train in inclement weather, how unhappy you are at work, what the best appendix VP9 holster is for bird dog shorts, or how great Florida(America’s disgusting sweaty nutsack) is. We’ve heard it all. I know, you and JP need to virtual 69 each other when you post, but please, there’s no need. In the meantime I’m going to quickly change my screen name to 11B20B4 and flex on all of the stripes on my right sleeve.

No one else on this site knows anything about anything if they haven’t been “vetted” by the site. This place has drifted into a group chat with like ten individuals blowing each other and four manufacturers while touting how terrible a forward grip is on a rifle, how awesome appendix carry is, and how anything other than a Glock 19 is unnecessary, unless it’s a Staccatto, of course.

It’s incredible how high-speed everyone is on the internet is or as a civilian. I’ve never met anyone online that wasn’t SOF or “attached to an infantry unit” and I’ve never met a cook in person.
    You're very emotionally invested in a quart of motor oil.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Did someone say, Eurodriver?

PS I don’t disagree with you.
    Do you want to go do karate in the garage?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I’d be happy to send my bona fides to SeriousStudent, if he requests such a thing. But, I’m not a tribologist, just an instructor and user.

Jack L is pretty well vetted, and is the real deal.

Cool! Waiting for Euro.

I hold few of the opinions you associate with members of this site.
    Anyway, thanks for participating, and I apologize for my derailment.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    I’d be happy to send my bona fides to SeriousStudent, if he requests such a thing. But, I’m not a tribologist, just an instructor and user.

Jack L is pretty well vetted, and is the real deal.

I hold few of the opinions you associate with members of this site.
    Anyway, thanks for participating, and I apologize for my derailment.
    Same.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Cool! Waiting for Euro.

CPM, aside from the fact that you use Mobile 1 in non-emergency situations, that is some hilarious shit.

Again, some hilarious shit, and pretty close to true. Unfortunately, you used the statement in a way that could be interpreted to reference one of the truly class acts on the forum, Failure2Stop, who has never stooped to such hi-jinks. Additionally, 1168 has never struck me that way.

We need to meet in person, I was a cook for three years - high school job. I really liked working breakfast and the broiler (steaks).

BTW, what does 11B20B4 mean? When I got out 11B20 would have meant an infantry sergeant with no additional skill identifier, I got no idea what the B4 means.

ETA: I think I got in with the last post before this baby is closed.
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 08-11-20 at 18:04.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    B4 is for graduating Sniper School.
    Last edited by GTF425; 08-11-20 at 18:15.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Anybody ever try Superlube? I use the grease and spray lubricant on my vehicles and other household stuff with no issues... haven't tried it on my guns.

https://www.super-lube.com/

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Well, if it makes you feel any better...
    http://www.army-portal.com/jobs/signal/25f.html

Just call me Peggy
    Last edited by ColtSeavers; 08-11-20 at 19:42.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikhailBarracuda91 View Post
    It's legit. It's my second choice, first being Slip 2000 ELW.
    I've had nothing but disappointment with anything Slip 2000. Their carbon cutter is a complete joke. I soaked a bolt and got absolutely nothing off of it. I could have poured the product back into the jar and it would have looked like new.

Their ELW I've only tried on my reloading press.... I figure it's metal and gets dirty. I lubes about as well as water does on a pane of glass. Thin and worthless.

I've tried grease, Mobile 1, etc. Nothing ever was very good.

For the hot desert, the only thing I've used with any success it Froglube. That stuff works good in the hot climate. It stays on the parts that need it.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast