Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: H&K sp5k-pdw

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    If I had to go with a clone, I think I’d roll my own with a flat and German parts kit. Re: US clones selling for near HK prices, I agree. Two come to mind, both of which are made from RCM parts. No matter how much attention to detail, they are still just RCM parts. At $1200, maybe. Any higher, nope.
    Care to expound on the ‘flat kit’? I saw one mentioned in the HK forum on the PDW thread. The lesson I learned with my P7 is that I wish I had more. Not sure I’ll get even one legit PDW, so I’m thinking of other options for the ‘other’.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Care to expound on the ‘flat kit’? I saw one mentioned in the HK forum on the PDW thread. The lesson I learned with my P7 is that I wish I had more. Not sure I’ll get even one legit PDW, so I’m thinking of other options for the ‘other’.
    Buy demilled parts kit. Buy receiver flat. Roll and weld receiver, cocking tube, trunion, rear sight base, semi shelf, etc and assemble
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    In stock at Top Price Supply....
    https://www.topgunsupply.com/heckler...k-pdw-9mm.html
    $4300.... getting close,to double priced....
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    In stock at Top Price Supply....
    https://www.topgunsupply.com/heckler...k-pdw-9mm.html
    $4300.... getting close,to double priced....
    Thanks for the link. Just bought one. Not a bad price and in stock. I’ve seen higher on gunbroker.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Thanks for the link. Just bought one. Not a bad price and in stock. I’ve seen higher on gunbroker.
    I’m next in line for one locally. I hope this means a new shipment came in. I’m not looking to turn and burn one for a profit. I wouldn’t sell one until I have three or four.

Looks like someone bought it...
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 03-04-21 at 12:27.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Europtic had one, but it went before I got to the site, if the email alert was right. $4300...

Talked to my dealer and they had talked to the HKdealer to remind them that they want one. With TGS and Euro getting one in stock, it would seem that some came in, though that isn’t the impression I got second hand from the HK dealer, though Who is going to say oh yeah I owe you one of those but I gave them to someone else.

I am definitely a collector, I’ve sold two guns in the last 20 years, and the only thing I regret about my P7 is that I didn’t buy three more. Or at least one more. So I’m not looking to make money on these, but I really wonder about these $4000 price points. Yet if everything goes Sideways on imports...

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Europtic had one, but it went before I got to the site, if the email alert was right. $4300...

Talked to my dealer and they had talked to the HKdealer to remind them that they want one. With TGS and Euro getting one in stock, it would seem that some came in, though that isn’t the impression I got second hand from the HK dealer, though Who is going to say oh yeah I owe you one of those but I gave them to someone else.

I am definitely a collector, I’ve sold two guns in the last 20 years, and the only thing I regret about my P7 is that I didn’t buy three more. Or at least one more. So I’m not looking to make money on these, but I really wonder about these $4000 price points. Yet if everything goes Sideways on imports...
    You are not going to be upset in the future at having paid $4k for a German HK SP5K-PDW or really any factory HK rdbb. If you don’t sell things, just pay your money and be happy with your firearm.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    What were SP5s going for before H&K reintroduced these?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAMBONE View Post
    What were SP5s going for before H&K reintroduced these?
    SP5s are the reintroduction. You must mean the SP5K. Prior to the COVID panic buying, you could find the SP5K for $2200-$2500. Historical pricing means nothing though, unless you just want to flog yourself for not having purchased one in the past.
    Last edited by JoshNC; 03-10-21 at 19:41.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Well I have an SP5K, FINALLY snagged an SP5 for a good price, now I want/need to find an SP5-PDW to add to the collection. Maybe I will find one this year.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast