Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: H&K sp5k-pdw

Feedback Score

H&K sp5k-pdw

Anyone play with one yet? Know where they might be for sale?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    No, but by gawd I’m getting one.

Feedback Score
    I have had one sbr'd going on two years now...great little pcc.

Feedback Score
    Isn't this variant the brand new version? I get lost in all the variants. This is a new PDW version, from what I understand? Just announced in the last few days?

This one doesn't have a rail, but has a paddle mag release.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    It is. James released a video on TFBtv a few days ago.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I will be on the look out / reaching out to my dealer today and placing an order for one.

I really like my SP5 so only right to purchase one of these while they're available

Feedback Score
    Who are the usual suspects on having these? HK + MP5 + Buying Craziness = act fast

Granted, born again FUDDs aren't going to be looking at $3000 guns, but who knows...

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Jason over at EuroOptics usually gets the first shot at my business.

Feedback Score
    One is none... my biggest regret about my P7 is that I only have one....

Has an SP/MP5 every gone down in value? Just looking for justification and 'rationalization'...

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I'm on the list at my local ADs. Hoping to avoid stupid prices. I paid full retail for my SP5 and I felt like a fool at the time. This time I will just pay full retail and be happy if I can get it.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast