Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CZ should make some little guns

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I have 2 CZ82s in 9mm Mak. One has an excellent SA/DA trigger, the other is good and they are fairly ambidextrous. The grips and grip attachment method are sub-optimal.

They are certainly serviceable, fun to shoot, quality guns, but are not size efficient at all for their cartridge. I greatly prefer the 9x19 for a service pistol, and a gun the size of an LCP for a "pocket gun".

I would sell both of mine with no regrets.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 08-18-20 at 22:57.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jbjh View Post
    Double stack .32? Isn’t that a Skorpion vz.61?

Sent from 80ms in the future
    That's one and I have one. So is the Beretta 81FS which is my primary carry gun.

It would be nice to have double stack .380, .32, or .25 the size of an LCP. I know the LCP is available in .22lr and 10+1, but it has misfire issues, because rimfire sucks.

If Ruger can fix that issue I'll get one.

CZ makes such cool guns. I think a pocket gun from them would sell.

Feedback Score
    Sometimes, I feel like the only one not jumping on the CZ Hype-train.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron3 View Post
    That's one and I have one. So is the Beretta 81FS which is my primary carry gun.

It would be nice to have double stack .380, .32, or .25 the size of an LCP. I know the LCP is available in .22lr and 10+1, but it has misfire issues, because rimfire sucks.

If Ruger can fix that issue I'll get one.

CZ makes such cool guns. I think a pocket gun from them would sell.
    I would have thought Kel-Tec had one in their catalog, but it looks like they only have single stack in those calibers (not that I know they’re guns to trust your life to).

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jbjh View Post
    I would have thought Kel-Tec had one in their catalog, but it looks like they only have single stack in those calibers (not that I know they’re guns to trust your life to).

I know kel-tec, but in their defense I've fired four P32's over the years, one with about 800 rounds through it.

Except for a rim lock event when the owner tried some JHP's, none have ever malfunctioned or broken!

The biggest risk to carrying one I've found is the mag release. It's very easy to activate and release the mag in a pocket holster. Some have sworn they can pop loose on their own just sitting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12