Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden Picks Kamala Harris

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I used to work with a large group of Veterans in the Defense Industry. These guys are Church Going, Fathers and Proud Black Men.
    When Obama was elected I was curious as to their reaction; to a Man they said "Obama is not a Black Man" and I have a bit of a feeling, that they spoke on this in Church.
    Saying Kamala Harris has some issues with African Americans, is like saying N.B. Forrest might have had some issues with Black Folks. She might actually be the worst choice he could have made.
    The thing is Biden needed a Token black female on the ticket. But not so much token blackness that he’d risk losing the white guilt ridden suburban soccer mom vote. Atleast that’s my analysis.

Also the hoops Dems are jumping through on this should highlight that politics really is nothing but a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Her roots do in fact go back to Africa, where do you think the slaves throughout the Caribbean, Central and South America came from. I would love to know how her family is tied to Hamilton Brown.
    Yes, I know where the slaves came from in the Caribbean. I was more inferring that since her genealogy included slave owners, that inferred she was in fact more along the lines of mixed race from a slave owner "affair" with one of the slaves. There are Jamaicans who don't consider themselves of African descent.
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by teufelhund1918 View Post
    Yes, I know where the slaves came from in the Caribbean. I was more inferring that since her genealogy included slave owners, that inferred she was in fact more along the lines of mixed race from a slave owner "affair" with one of the slaves. There are Jamaicans who don't consider themselves of African descent.
    A large percentage of black Americans have mixed blood ancestry. According to this website, "almost all" have European and/or Native American blood somewhere in their history: https://blackdemographics.com/geogra...-american-dna/
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    I’m alright if the country burns over this atleast

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...ooting-boy.amp

Some how I doubt dementia Joe and cob I knobbler Camel-a are doing to do anything about it.
    Sweet, I'm heading down to Walmart right now to get my free stuff. Got a lighter in may back pocket in case they disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post

I love how they don’t even try to deny this anymore.
    Geez... suspicions and conspiracy theories just keep coming true across the board these days. What a time to be alive...
    "If and when"
    How brazen can you get.

Quote Originally Posted by chadbag View Post
    That is only true for those already voting blue.

The so-called "independent", in the middle voter, does not think like that.
    Eh, I was referring more to the Com/Soc/Dem party.
    The average voter might remember (maybe). My point was, as we're already seeing, "the party" will simply engage in a mass disinformation campaign to excuse, cover up, discredit, and generally make a non-issue out of any issue people might find 'problematic'.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    "As far as Kamala Harris goes, I don't want to be represented by anyone who knows what Willie Brown tastes like."--Kurt Schlichter
    She got to where she is today because of brown willie.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by grnamin View Post
    She got to where she is today because of brown willie.
    Well, Willie's willie in her throat.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    The VP selection was not made by Biden, it was most likely made by a 'committee' of sorts at some democratic headquarters. He is basically a mental incompetent Alzheimers inflicted sod. Despite the commentary on this forum and belief to the contrary, the Biden/Harris ticket does pose significant threat to Trumps re-election. Whatever Harris did in the past or her true background is, is irrelevant. She is a liberal woman of color. A darling of white guilt infected liberal suburbanites and urban dwellers. She is what ghetto dwelling blm'ers identify with as 'one of them'. She is the darling of cash rich Hollywood types, who would flush her campaign coffers. I would guess the soros/clinton organizations are donating vast funds to elect her. The media, well, do I even need to mention how CNN, MSNBC et al would praise her values, and her outstanding record on social justice? One would need an anti emetic just for listening /reading the forthcoming propaganda the media will spew. Given the threat and likelihood of widespread voter fraud due to covid 19 mail ballots, I see biden/Harris stealing the election very easily, regardless of what the actual vote tally is. The majority of the American electorate are clueless imbeciles who cannot fathom the destruction that a B/H administration would have on their tax rates, the likely severe economic downturn which will ensue, the advent of socialized medicine ( I guarantee you its on the horizon), the end and possible dismantling of the border wall, the massive influx of illegals with commensurate welfare benefits, food stamps, and health care benefits courtesy of your increased tax rates, the possible nationalization of 401k/IRA plans for fair wealth distribution, the advent of section 8 housing in your million dollar home gated community, a reparations tax, an assorted white privileged penalties.
    Unless there is a MASSIVE conservative effort to vote, and possibly avoid a B/H catastrophe, the future is very grim indeed.

Let's make it worse. Biden steals election, 6 months down the road, he is retired from office due to mental incapacity. President Harris, selects Pelosi as her VP, or Michelle Obama, or that Stacy something cow from Georgia, or Oprah. Say its Pelosi, Schumer becomes majority leader. Can conservative gun owners properly spell phucked beyond?
    Last edited by Evel Baldgui; 08-12-20 at 12:15.

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chadbag View Post
    A large percentage of black Americans have mixed blood ancestry. According to this website, "almost all" have European and/or Native American blood somewhere in their history: https://blackdemographics.com/geogra...-american-dna/
    My family tree goes back into the late 1600's and early 1700's here in the USA. Most early in the tree were German immigrants that left Germany due to the Lutheran persecutions and settled in the Shenandoah Valley initially, then moved out into present day West Virginia from what I can figure out. Then there is our Powhatan/Cherokee linage and some Scott-Irish. There was a lot of mixed marriages between early European settlers in Appalachia and the Cherokee. This is usually the typical mix for families in Appalachia who can date their genealogy back to early America. But it use to be taboo to claim that you had Native American blood in your lineage. My great grandmother on my grandfather's side was full blood Cherokee. They moved to Wellsville, NY when he was young. He said that the worst whipping he could remember was when he told his teacher he was Cherokee and the teacher called his mother and told her about his claims.

Whole point is that White is just a catch all just as Black or Brown is in a lot of people in this country. I've never been to Ireland or Germany, just the same as these folks claiming to be African have probably never seen Africa. We are all 'mericans and really should be proud of that as we have... or had it better than the majority of other nations in this world and I got to see some of that when I was in the military.
    Last edited by teufelhund1918; 08-12-20 at 12:18.
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Evel Baldgui View Post
    The VP selection was not made by Biden, it was most likely made by a 'committee' of sorts at some democratic headquarters. He is basically a mental incompetent Alzheimers inflicted sod. Despite the commentary on this forum and belief to the contrary, the Biden/Harris ticket does pose significant threat to Trumps re-election. Whatever Harris did in the past or her true background is, is irrelevant. She is a liberal woman of color. A darling of white guilt infected liberal suburbanites and urban dwellers. She is what ghetto dwelling blm'ers identify with as 'one of them'. She is the darling of cash rich Hollywood types, who would flush her campaign coffers. I would guess the soros/clinton organizations are donating vast funds to elect her. The media, well, do I even need to mention how CNN, MSNBC et al would praise her values, and her outstanding record on social justice? One would need an anti emetic just for listening /reading the forthcoming propaganda the media will spew. Given the threat and likelihood of widespread voter fraud due to covid 19 mail ballots, I see biden/Harris stealing the election very easily, regardless of what the actual vote tally is. The majority of the American electorate are clueless imbeciles who cannot fathom the destruction that a B/H administration would have on their tax rates, the likely severe economic downturn which will ensue, the advent of socialized medicine ( I guarantee you its on the horizon), the end and possible dismantling of the border wall, the massive influx of illegals with commensurate welfare benefits, food stamps, and health care benefits courtesy of your increased tax rates, the possible nationalization of 401k/IRA plans for fair wealth distribution, the advent of section 8 housing in your million dollar home gated community, a reparations tax, an assorted white privileged penalties.
    Unless there is a MASSIVE conservative effort to vote, and possibly avoid a B/H catastrophe, the future is very grim indeed.

Let's make it worse. Biden steals election, 6 months down the road, he is retired from office due to mental incapacity. President Harris, selects Pelosi as her VP, or Michelle Obama, or that Stacy something cow from Georgia, or Oprah. Say its Pelosi, Schumer becomes majority leader. Can conservative gun owners properly spell phucked beyond?
    And this is the very argument that all Republicans need to be telling all independants and everyone else.

At the end of the day, the election will come down to Michigan, Ohio, North Carolina, Florida, and Pennsylvania. Sway 1% of the voters in those states, to either side, and there is your winner.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast