Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden Picks Kamala Harris

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    It begins... just going through and reading articles on The Gateway Pundit and they are putting up a ton of Kamala flash backs. These two I find funny:

Tulsi Gabbard calls her out on being a dirty prosecutor: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ty-prosecutor/

Kamala believes the Biden accusers: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...believe-video/

Ho fo Sho: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-willie-brown/

All sorts of stuff on Wikileaks: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-running-mate/
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    All sorts of meaningless nonsense on WikiLeaks you mean.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Evel Baldgui View Post
    Let's make it worse. Biden steals election, 6 months down the road, he is retired from office due to mental incapacity. President Harris, selects Pelosi as her VP, or Michelle Obama, or that Stacy something cow from Georgia, or Oprah. Say its Pelosi, Schumer becomes majority leader. Can conservative gun owners properly spell phucked beyond?
    She won't pick Pelosi. Age is the primary factor, the second huge factor is the power she wields in the House.

She has always struck me as the person who needs to be the center of attention and wants to be the "boss." She won't pick Michelle Obama (that would steal her thunder in a HUGE way). Abrams is a no, talk about fighting like cats and dogs.

My opinion? She'd pick some beta male figurehead what has zero chance of causing her trouble.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    She won't pick Pelosi. Age is the primary factor, the second huge factor is the power she wields in the House.

She has always struck me as the person who needs to be the center of attention and wants to be the "boss." She won't pick Michelle Obama (that would steal her thunder in a HUGE way). Abrams is a no, talk about fighting like cats and dogs.

My opinion? She'd pick some beta male figurehead what has zero chance of causing her trouble.
    You are assuming she would be the one actually choosing.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The irony of a ticket of Crime Bill Biden and Kamala the prosecutor, voted most likely to suck-seed, in a year defined by trying to mainstream the idea of more or less abolishing the police is just too much. As the kids say, I can't even. I'm going to enjoy reminding angry feminists at every turn of how she got her start in political life.

The next best source of schadenfreude is reminding all the liberals who have spent the last four years spouting gems like "it's not that your racist if you vote for Trump, it's that you've decided racism isn't a dealbreaker," or "how can you call yourself a Christian and vote for someone who acts like Trump" of what they're doing when they walk into the voting booth. The fact that, prior to 2015, Biden and Trump basically had the same politics their whole lives is just the cherry on top.

The single biggest regret of this political season is that we won't get to see uncle Joe up on stage debating (if that's even the best word) for a couple hours.

I have already seen some of my more left-wing facebook friends already declare they won't vote for this ticket. That leads me to believe the Biden handling committee has made a strategic error. Trump's biggest enemy is his own impulsiveness and tendency to shoot himself in the foot with idiotic twitter commentary. I'm betting they sat on this decision to give team Trump less time to react to it, as everyone except actual Joe Biden understands the real campaign is Trump against the Democrat VP. What they should have done is made and announced this decision sooner, so that angry leftists posting about defunding the police and letting criminals out of jail had more time to get over it. The longer the time they had to get over it, the more likely Trump shoots himself in the foot again. But now we're already heading into fall. I know a lot of people think that the vote blue, no matter who crowd is firmly in the driver's seat numbers-wise; but my impression is that the real energy comes from the people out "protest" rioting. That contingent will not be pleased with this choice. Harris does not have the charm or political talent to win them all over, and she doesn't have enough time to use her other talent.

This is still dangerous time for 2A folk, as even if Trump manages to win, we still have to sleep with one eye open for more idiotic executive actions or "deals." But as far as staying away from progressive tyranny, this is a lucky break for our opponents to have self-inflicted wounds. My .02
    Last edited by nick84; 08-12-20 at 13:05.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    You are assuming she would be the one actually choosing.
    The Democrats aren't stupid enough to pick Pelosi.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I know of multiple people who have historically voted Republican who will be voting for Biden. Think country club white folks who have lived a pretty sheltered life and pretty much have no dealings with minorities or bad urban areas.

They are not interested in the BLM stuff or any of the extreme left policies.

They think Trump is overly aggressive and uncouth, not exhibiting Presidential behavior.

They are voting Biden because they see him as more moderate, which they say our country desperately needs right now.

These folks probably voted against Obama previously just because he was black.

These votes are the ones that will wreck Trump unfortunately.

Feedback Score
    I think this was a pretty stupid pick and leaves them open for all sorts of attacks. However, I also believe that none of that matters and this won’t change anything. Trump might win re-election but I certainly wouldn’t count on it even with Harris on the ticket.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzlyblake View Post
    I know of multiple people who have historically voted Republican who will be voting for Biden. Think country club white folks who have lived a pretty sheltered life and pretty much have no dealings with minorities or bad urban areas.

They are not interested in the BLM stuff or any of the extreme left policies.

They think Trump is overly aggressive and uncouth, not exhibiting Presidential behavior.

They are voting Biden because they see him as more moderate, which they say our country desperately needs right now.

These folks probably voted against Obama previously just because he was black.

These votes are the ones that will wreck Trump unfortunately.
    I have not spoken with a single Republican who said they were going to vote for Biden. But I have spoken to several who said they are not going to vote at all.

I would agree that Biden would have been attractive to some Republicans given Biden appears moderate, but I think Harris really up-ends that idea. Biden is not dangerous. Harris is dangerous.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Life's a Hillary View Post
    I think this was a pretty stupid pick and leaves them open for all sorts of attacks. However, I also believe that none of that matters and this won’t change anything. Trump might win re-election but I certainly wouldn’t count on it even with Harris on the ticket.
    That’s the rub. All that matters is winning. Principles took a backseat in politics a LONG LONG time ago, if they ever mattered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast