Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Should LGS’s and FFL’s refuse transfers based on ideology?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikhailBarracuda91 View Post
    I have to support local business.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Each time it's posted in this thread, dude looks like more and more of an idiot.

There is a Muslim family that I see every once in awhile when I'm at my favorite gunstore/indoor range in Spokane. Training, shooting and putting the work in. The Father owns a local business and he and his Son carry at work, because they refuse to be victims. It's a beautiful thing.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    Each time it's posted in this thread, dude looks like more and more of an idiot.

There is a Muslim family that I see every once in awhile when I'm at my favorite gunstore/indoor range in Spokane. Training, shooting and putting the work in. The Father owns a local business and he and his Son carry at work, because they refuse to be victims. It's a beautiful thing.

We had some nice Muslims next door to me over in New Mexico that were training with guns too.....

https://www.foxnews.com/us/3-extremi...ps-all-charges
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    We had some nice Muslims next door to me over in New Mexico that were training with guns too.....

https://www.foxnews.com/us/3-extremi...ps-all-charges
    That's a terrible story.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score

I have nothing against Muslims. I was just contributing to the thread. Sorry if I hurt your feelings

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikhailBarracuda91 View Post
    I have nothing against Muslims. I was just contributing to the thread. Sorry if I hurt your feelings

It's okay babe.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    That's a terrible story.
    It really is. Friggen terrorists walking free over a Third World (New Mexico) prosecutors incompetence- real or intentional.....
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have a friend that escaped Iran in 1978 as a child. He was part of a mixed family that contained Jews and Christains. However, all their names sound Muslim to an American and they certainly look the part. Prejudice is an every day fact of life for him. He never uses it as a crutch and he's excelled at business and building a life for himself and his family.

As a FFL and a business owner I treat each of my customers equally; regardless of what they look like. I don't know how I'd even know if someone was a Muslim or white supremacist bent on overthrowing America, or even a liberal; it's not one of the questions on the 4473. If they're a foreign born person, legal to by a gun in the U.S., I still don't know how I'd identify their beliefs.

The 2nd amendment doesn't spell out ways I can infringe on someone's rights.
    Last edited by AKDoug; 08-20-20 at 19:39.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Gaijin ease back on the rhetoric.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415