Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Should LGS’s and FFL’s refuse transfers based on ideology?

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Evel Baldgui View Post
    No store owner is seriously going to refuse a sale based on politics or ideology. As long as the cash is green or the credit card clears, a sale will be made.
    Yeah, really would hurt them to tell some weirdo stick boy/girl or ghetto thug to pound sand when there is a line of people behind them waving cash.

On the other hand, if they want to take the high road and serve the people that are calling for the end of their livelihood, there is no law against it.

Andy

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Yeah, really would hurt them to tell some weirdo stick boy/girl or ghetto thug to pound sand when there is a line of people behind them waving cash.

On the other hand, if they want to take the high road and serve the people that are calling for the end of their livelihood, there is no law against it.

Andy
    None of this is new. Lenin said, "The capitalists will sell us the rope we use to hang them". That's where the "High Road" leads. You (Not YOU Andy) help the Leftys and "Gee I don't know" fence sitting morons all you want, I'm going to work and spend my few resources and time working with people that "get it". We're past the point of-- can't we all just get along? No, no we can't.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    On another site, the question was asked if you'd be willing to sell one of your guns to a friend, family member, or acquaintance who was previously anti gun but the Rona lockdown made them change their minds.

Most of the answers were yes, and they'd welcome them as new gun owners. I said no. These people didn't give a shit about my rights to own a gun and they only care now because they're scared. Let them eat cake.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_Point_Five_Six View Post
    On another site, the question was asked if you'd be willing to sell one of your guns to a friend, family member, or acquaintance who was previously anti gun but the Rona lockdown made them change their minds.

Most of the answers were yes, and they'd welcome them as new gun owners. I said no. These people didn't give a shit about my rights to own a gun and they only care now because they're scared. Let them eat cake.
    With that said though, do you have a large group of friends that do not share the same political views as you?
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    With that said though, do you have a large group of friends that do not share the same political views as you?
    I do. Probably 25% of my friends don’t share my views regarding the 2a and firearms in general.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_Point_Five_Six View Post

It's too late, you missed the Prepper Ark and there just isn't time to get you on board.
    The last thing I want to do at this point is burn ammo training someone else who was not on board a year ago. The only one getting a gun from me is my Son and he's in College and at this point cant afford a Slurpy, let alone and AR, but he's about 75% trained at this point.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Anyone that I consider a "friend".....already has plenty of guns. It's kind of a requirement honestly.....
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    At one time the answer to that question would have been yes. I've narrowed down who I choose to interact with over the years and I keep my circle small for a reason, but I have a lot of acquaintances and "work friends" who don't share my political and world views.

Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    It's too late, you missed the Prepper Ark and there just isn't time to get you on board.
    The last thing I want to do at this point is burn ammo training someone else who was not on board a year ago. The only one getting a gun from me is my Son and he's in College and at this point cant afford a Slurpy, let alone and AR, but he's about 75% trained at this point.
    There are people who I'd make the exception for, but people actively engaged in destroying the second amendment 6 months ago until they got scared by potential civil unrest aren't one of them.

Feedback Score
    Philosophic question of sorts. IF I had Anti gun/Anti 2A friends/associates (I do not) who sought advice or wished to purchase a firearm from me, I would simply say no. If I were a store owner and antifa blm types, given dress/attitude/language, were my customers, they would simply have to wait an inordinate amount of time to be served, and whatever weapon they wanted to purchase would already have a deposit on it, or yes on 'hold', or whatever. One can always 'fire' a customer, or be way to busy with paperwork to serve them.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    Anyone that I consider a "friend".....already has plenty of guns. It's kind of a requirement honestly.....
    My best (only?) friend is a staunch conservative who has owned a single 870 shotgun since he was a kid. Shooting and voting R are not mutually inclusive.

Andy

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast