Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Should LGS’s and FFL’s refuse transfers based on ideology?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletdog View Post
    If you refused a gun sale to an Obama or Biden voter that wanted to use it to defend their family in case of "civil unrest", would that not be punishing the family members that they would have protected with it?
    And how would that be a bad thing?

Have you noticed in the vast majority of people liberal parents raise liberal kids. Conservatives raise conservative kids.

If the Constitution is going to be preserved, blood letting is coming. Think French revolution blood letting.

So if a BLM mob wipes out a family of liberals, I don't care.

Liberals are buying guns because they are scared, this is not a good thing. A few years back I was in the States for an extended stay due to family stuff. I introduced 2 liberals to shooting, they both both pistols and AR's. One is going to Costa Rica and Panama next month to plan his move out of the USA if Trump wins. They didn't change their liberal views both will give up their guns if asked by the government.

So the question is beyond the obvious, a person walking into a gun store wearing bernie buttons and BLM buttons, how do you determine who not to sell a gun too.

Skin color, nope. I would say the biggest threat is from middle and upper class white kids. I have spent time in some of the worse ghettos in the USA, and 93% of the people that live there are good people. Maybe stupid because they vote Democrat like hamsters on a wheel, because the dems never take them to a better place.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    How is this even a question? If you sell or transfer a firearm to a Marxist, that firearm will be used to intimidate, assault, or murder innocent people who happen to drive down the wrong street during an antisemite communist rally disguised as anger about criminals dying or to murder law enforcement officers.

These people are arming themselves to KILL conservatives and cops, not to defend themselves.

How can an FFL or private seller hand a gun to someone wearing a Che Guevara, BLM, or Biden/Harris t-shirt?

It's not enough to bend over, you have to reach back and guide it in for them?

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 08-12-20 at 06:36.

Feedback Score
    Absolutely refuse, especially in the current environment. Refusing to sell so they can "defend their family?" Specious argument. They prove their position on self-defense by their earlier arguments. Undergone some sort of epiphany? I doubt it, just a ruse; they still deny you your right of self-defense. Remember, with liberals, it's always "different" for them. Want morality? How about not supplying violent gangs; or probable suppliers. Wanna' be practical? When the time comes that the liberals win, they will strip protections from the stream of commerce, and you, yes, you, the store who sold the gun are going to fall under the "joint and severally liable" when the family of the perp, I mean "poor infant victim", tries to cash in on the easy-money jackpot.

As far as "high road" is concerned, that's been a con-job since early on. "Do as I do, not as I say, and I get away with it because I've convinced you it's beneath you." When you get tired of being a sucker, you just may join the truly "woke".
    Hurrah for The Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a single star

Feedback Score
    Discrimination in American business has a long history. The most common is No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service. Refusal of service was also based on color at one time or sexual orientation (Gay Wedding cakes). Even in recent years (Pre-COVID), there's a small bank in Las Vegas, NM which had a sign saying you can't enter with a hat, face cover or sun glasses. That sign doesn't exist any longer.

If I owned a retail gun establishment, if I could get away with it, anyone looking like a ghetto rat or gang banger would not be welcomed. I would profile the heck out of anyone in MY Business. If they looked like a Commie (Che Guevara T-Shirt), I'd tell them to leave, with my hand resting on my sidearm. All of this is based on overt behavior or items of attire which identify them. The rest would be welcomed to buy what they like, unless the conversation went south over Trump hating, the destruction of the American society and such. Then I would make a decision as to if the transaction would continue. Just being a dumb lefty wouldn't be a guaranteed denial of service. I'd include some Conservative propaganda leaflets with the gun as part of the purchase.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The death of modern conservatism happened on the "High Road." I really am more in favor of dirty tricks, public hanging and running over the ones blocking my way.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm Late to the Party but my answer is ABSOLUTELY!!!!!

Life is all about choices. If you spend your life trying to restrict the rights of others then you can F RIGHT OFF when it comes to "exercising your rights" as far as I'm concerned. I have been criticized for this opinion several times here, everyone want to be "inclusive" and "they will come around". No, no they won't.

They have NEVER had a problem with guns. They will vote to send the Sheriff with his guns to burn down your house and murder you for any number of reasons you Trad Scum..... They have a problem with YOU having guns! Now that the Fin'g retards have figured out that "the sheriff" can't really do his job because he's racist, incompetent, and can't be everywhere, they are willing to consider doing the job themselves. That doesn't make them "one of us" it makes them armed potential Tyrants. No thank you.

ETA: I am pleasantly surprised in reading through the rest of this thread by the number of people that seem to "get it". This is a very existential war we are engaged in. The High Road is the road to Hell for us- paved with good intentions etc..., we've been on it way too long and where has it lead us?
    Last edited by Esq.; 08-12-20 at 08:14.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    No MAGA hat, no service.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    It’s a private business. They can sell or not sell to whomever they choose for whatever reason they choose. If they’re legit assholes, then the consumers should avoid them and put them out of business. It’s the same thing as the cake place for that gay wedding to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    All of this discussion may be moot when President Kamala Harris issues her executive order banning the sale of firearms until an ATF review of all dealers is completed. She could mobilize the ATF to visit every FFL, review their bound books, inventory, then slow-walk the return to normal operations. By then we'd have a new NFA where all gun sales go thru a registration process, provided the gun meets new criteria of acceptance.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    As a freelancer, I have all kinds of surcharges and service fees (not to mention that while my book rate is $30/hour, I normally cut people a break down to $20 or even for good charitable causes $15*, but some truly annoying schmucks have been billed at $60/hour) I can add on for clients who piss me off... not to mention that I insist any face-to-face meeting be over a meal on your dime. If I like you I'll let you off easy at Mickey D's with a Quarter Pounder... piss me off and it's Ruth's Chris or similar for the most expensive steak in town.
    *I NEVER work free! In my experience paid contractors get okay treatment but volunteers stomped on, so what I do is charge a "pro forma" hourly and then donate it back afterward if I still believe in the institution and cause.
    I don't know what kind of work you do or what your operating and living expenses are, but I'd be in the poor house if I bid work at $20-30/hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletdog View Post
    If you refused a gun sale to an Obama or Biden voter that wanted to use it to defend their family in case of "civil unrest", would that not be punishing the family members that they would have protected with it?
    That's their problem, not mine.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast