Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Latest Rasmussen poll, 12% drop in Support for Gun Control

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Latest Rasmussen poll, 12% drop in Support for Gun Control

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ast_six_months

People aren't that bright, but more of them are figuring out you can't "just call the police" every time something bad happens.........
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    Hopefully those 12% consider the issue in November.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticalRifleman View Post
    Hopefully those 12% consider the issue in November.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That would be enough to ensure a Trump victory I'm pretty sure.....IF he can stabilize the economy at all and get some folks back to work, I think it could be enough to win....

Feedback Score
    My neighbor called me out of the blue this morning. Really nice mid 60s retired Indian guy. He asked me if I was a member of the NRA and I was thinking to myself where the hell is this going. I have never talked politics or guns with the guy. I said yes and he said "great, I have never owned a gun before but would like to buy one and I would like to get some formal training on how to use it." I was a little shocked. I directed him to a couple of different shops and a couple of different entry level type trainers.

I recommended 9mm Glock first or S&W M&P if he couldn't find a glock and gave him a couple of places to try to find it that were not places like Cabelas. He txted me this afternoon and is signed up for training already and found a S&W M&P shield 2.0 9mm in stock(no glocks in stock at all).

Crazy times.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Biden/Harris are smart enough not to bring up gun control in the next 90 days even though it was front and center during the debates. If you remember during the debates Harris said if she was president she would give Congress 100 days to pass gun control legislation before she would do it herself irregardless of whether its Constitutional.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Biden/Harris are smart enough not to bring up gun control in the next 90 days even though it was front and center during the debates. If you remember during the debates Harris said if she was president she would give Congress 100 days to pass gun control legislation before she would do it herself irregardless of whether its Constitutional.

hopefully Trump/Pence can bring it up. Every chance they get.
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I know I've had at least three people hit me up out of the blue with gun recommendation questions. Usually they don't listen, and buy some garbage anyway.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I don’t think Biden Harris ticket will impact left leaning voters on the gun control issue. These are the same idiots who ran out this summer trying to buy guns and were told they have a waiting period or background checks. They don’t understand how it impacts them and they still won’t come November.
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    No way Biden has the mental acuity not to rub his tonsils with his loafers on this.....

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    I doubt they're that smart. Steve Bullock (Democrat, Montana's current governor, running for a Senate seat currently held by a Republican, and his running is supposed to have made the race for Montana's Senate seat this year more competitive) said, in a debate with the incumbent, that he wants to ban assault weapons and cited Dick's and Walmart's decisions to stop selling them. The incumbent (Steve Daines, Republican) pointed out that he, Daines, has an A+ rating from the NRA while Bullock has an F.

If Steve Bullock, who has lived in Montana for most of his adult life, successfully run for Lieutenant Governor twice and Governor twice cannot not sound like a Bloomberg flesh puppet... I don't think that two more moderate Democrats trying to hype up the extremists in their base are going to be smart enough to leave it well enough alone. And as far as I can tell, they haven't been that smart.
    Last edited by MountainRaven; 08-12-20 at 20:15.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast