Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Best Current Ak Mags???

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Been shooting AKs regularly for 32 years now.

In general metal military issue magazines are pretty reliable- any of the old soviet sphere countries are usually good to go for these. I have not tried the KCI AK mags and likely won't but would probably avoid those.

Polymers- Circle 10s are the shizzle, although I've noticed in every Arsenal rifle we have a fully loaded 30 round Circle 10 magazine creates issues, download to 29 and there won't be a problem.

US Palm mags are good and very reliable- at least older ones are.

Other polymers, especially "pro" mags and Tapco I would avoid, I've seen these give students problems at classes.

The Bulgarian "slab side" polymer 30s I've had good luck with.

Feedback Score
    Been shooting AKs regularly for 32 years now.

In general metal military issue magazines are pretty reliable- any of the old soviet sphere countries are usually good to go for these. I have not tried the KCI AK mags and likely won't but would probably avoid those.

Polymers- Circle 10s are the shizzle, although I've noticed in every Arsenal rifle we have a fully loaded 30 round Circle 10 magazine creates issues, download to 29 and there won't be a problem.

US Palm mags are good and very reliable- at least older ones are.

Other polymers, especially "pro" mags and Tapco I would avoid, I've seen these give students problems at classes.

The Bulgarian "slab side" polymer 30s I've had good luck with.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234