Thread: KUIU Icon Pro 5200 Pack with Suspension and Carbon Fiber Frame

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

KUIU Icon Pro 5200 Pack with Suspension and Carbon Fiber Frame

*SOLD*I have for sale a KUIU Icon PRO 5200 Pack with Suspension (L/XL) and Carbon Fiber Frame (Tall). I bought everything in 2018 and took it on a hunting trip that autumn. I have not used it since, and everything is in excellent condition. The Icon PRO 5200 pack is in KUIU's Verde Camo. The suspension, also Verde, is in size "L/XL." The KUIU Carbon Fiber Frame is in size "Tall." In addition to the aforementioned items, I am including a second KUIU Carbon Fiber Frame (Regular) and waist belt (also Verde) that I got with another pack. Though the Icon PRO 5200 has been discontinued, the current retail value of this gear is around $700. I am asking $350 shipped for everything. I accept PayPal friend, PayPal (plus fees), or USPS Money Orders. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.*SOLD*

*Note: If you're curious about sizing, I am 5'10" tall with an average build and everything (including both carbon fiber frames) fits me fine.

Kuiu Packs

Attachment 63408

Attachment 63409

Attachment 63410

Attachment 63411

Attachment 63412
    Last edited by Novak; 08-22-20 at 21:26. Reason: Items sold
    "I don't just want gun rights... I want individual liberty, a culture of self-reliance....I want the whole bloody thing." - Kim du Toit