Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 10mm 1911s - Dan Wesson or Springfield

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by iflyskyhigh View Post
    I know. I was being facetious. Glocks are some of the most reliable pistols out there.

AND capable of exceptional accuracy when massaged. I’d put it up against any 10MM out there. I put the Lonewolf long slide on the factory G20 frame and the factory slide on a Lonewolf frame. Both have complete trigger jobs and optimized springs. Even with the factory barrel the G20 upper is incredibly accurate. Probably not $4000 custom gun accurate, but close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've run drop-in and hard fit Bar-Sto barrels in Glocks with tuned triggers. They were definitely more accurate than all of my stock Glocks, but they still wouldn't equal the accuracy my Wilsons or Dan Wessons could produce. Just my experience.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KTR03 View Post
    Hey there, I have no idea what this means but if you are referring to 10mm guns, I'd like to know.

D
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    I believe he's talking about Wilson Combat, Nighthawk and Guncrafter Industries(?). He's concerned about reliability/durability issues and how those high end makers deal with them.

Yep..especially in 10mm
    "Bones Heal, Chics Dig Scars, Pain Goes Away"

Feedback Score
    Dan Wesson is going to take Springfield Armory every time. They are basically one step below custom 1911s, and as good quality as you're going to get in mass-produced guns. Also, unlike Springfield Armory, they didn't sell out gun owners and support anti-gun laws in Illinois for their own profit. Despite what they may have said, Springfield Armory is still anti-gun and still supports the horrible laws they helped pass in Illinois. There has been no change to their ownership or management. Boycott Springfield Armory.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkstr8 View Post
    the glock 20 has less recoil than a steel Delta Elite?
    Wider grip helps mitigate felt recoil
    Serving as a LEO since 1999.
    USPSA# A56876 A Class
    Firearms Instructor
    Armorer for AR15, 1911, Glocks and Remington 870 shotguns.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234