Finally got this working tonight on my 650. First attempt looked like this:

Station 1) Dillon Universal Decapper
Station 4) RT1500
Station 5) 21st century expander w/mandrel

The 21st expander die is short enough to sit under the RT1500, and there's even enough room to unscrew the top of the die and change mandrels with out unscrewing the trimmer. There is not enough room to mount the exhaust manifold without making significant modifications to it. For the trimmer I used a lock ring with a set screw on the bottom of the tool head.

Next attempt:

Station 1) Dillon Universal Decapper
Station 3) RT1500
Station 5) 21st century expander w/mandrel

In this situation, having the trimmer on station 3 means you need to use something different for the front tool head pin, or you need to cut the pin down (which is what I did). Also, using a lock ring with a set screw, I had some interference with it and the press body under the tool head, so I switched to a Dillon lock ring. I had to cut a slight notch in the exhaust manifold for that modified pin.

In the end, I probably over thought this. Tomorrow I just need to make a trip to Home Depot so I can get the shop vac hooked up.

I've only trimmed about a dozen cases so far during the setup process, one at a time. The ease of trimming/sizing is amazing however.