Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silencerco 9k won't come off my damn Beretta 92A3!

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I got a mount stuck in a Thunderbeast and didnt want to trash it so I sent it back to TBA. They took it apart and cleaned it for a week to get all the carbon out. They weigh it to determine if its clean. Pretty cool. Good luck Greg.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I'm going to try it this weekend. I'm reasonably confident it will work but I imagine it will likely damage the adapter a bit. It has been two additional days and Silencerco still hasn't sent me an RMA. Super unimpressed with these guys lately.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Why does the name of that stuff make me think they are putting horse semen in a jar and selling it as "suppressor anti-seize"?

Im guessing its NOT, but the crazy shit this industry puts out, it wouldnt surprise me...

"now introducing "horse lube" with 100% more horse jizz concentrate... guaranteed not to come off in the shower"...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rjacobs View Post
    Why does the name of that stuff make me think they are putting horse semen in a jar and selling it as "suppressor anti-seize"?

Im guessing its NOT, but the crazy shit this industry puts out, it wouldnt surprise me...

"now introducing "horse lube" with 100% more horse jizz concentrate... guaranteed not to come off in the shower"...
    LOL, yikes. Just ruined it all for me now. It'll never be the same.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Any updates?
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    I'm going to try it this weekend. I'm reasonably confident it will work but I imagine it will likely damage the adapter a bit. It has been two additional days and Silencerco still hasn't sent me an RMA. Super unimpressed with these guys lately.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I went and found a 3 foot fat metal dowel at Lowes and basically forced it off. It rounded a small area but it worked. Yay!
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12