Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: B&T APC Pro 9, Simplistic Elegance

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

B&T APC Pro 9, Simplistic Elegance

I field stripped my B&T today and was very surprised and impressed with its simplistic elegance. Very few parts and easy to disassemble and clean and assemble. I did a very basic field strip after watching a 3 minute video. Oh and I added a new B&T Telescoping stock with tail hook mod1 brace.

Mods please move to proper sub forum, I blew that one.

PB
    Last edited by Pappabear; 08-16-20 at 15:44.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I am super happy with my APC9 Pro. Yes, internally the thing is simple in form yet superb in function. Mine shoots so smoothly and softly with a can. Very pleased with this gun. I just wish Lancer or Magpul would start making some mags for them. Before anyone says it, no I don’t want to use the glock lower.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Welcome to the club homie.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Slick unit PB.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    gracias amigos.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    What do you think about the dedicated versus the pistol mags versions?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I dont give a shit about a Sig or Glock lowers. Mags are not that bad at $40 vs HK MP5 mags. I have a shit ton of Sig mags too. My buddy bought a seperate Glock lower bc he is a Glock guy. Not my cup of tea.

PB

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Thing is a rockstar
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    My heart says HK MP5k-PDW, my brain says one of these...

My hands say, hey, there are two of us..
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    I have no doubt it’s true. I have a gen2 GHM9, so I understand the quality, I just couldn’t fork over the salad to get APC9, but kudos to those who do. Which size mag do you have inserted? I’ve only bought 15’s and 30’s because I was told 20’s were just cut down 30’s.
    Last edited by dlrflyer; 08-22-20 at 12:24.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast