Thread: Need mag pouches for APC 9m Pro

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Need mag pouches for APC 9m Pro

I'm looking for a 3 mag pouch for MP5 or APC with Velcro on the back. Anybody know where I can find such?

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I guess that it's important to start with a better understanding of what you are trying to do:

What kind of pouch are you interested in, and where will it be mounted/what will it be mounted to?

Of the pouch options, which makes the most sense for your desired use?

Elastic? (like the Blue Force Gear TenSpeed pouches)

Open-top?

Closed-top?

If the necessity is that it's hook and loop backed, I've used Blue Force Gear Dappers and the Ten Speed pouches for MP5 magazines, and that seems to fit the bill.

Another option might be the First Spear Ragnar pouches (although they are only available in double-magazine versions). A third option might be the Ferro Concepts Turnover magazine pouches, which are technically inserts, but work well too (only available in double-magazine versions though.

A third option is to use a Vertx Tactigami MAP and a PALS-style pouch to mount it, although I don't have any direct experience with this particular mounting option.

Hope this helps.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I use the HSGI tall pistol mag pouches, only come as singles though.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I have a case that I travel with my APC and it has velcro adhering surface and I want it to hold more mags. I have 6 pouches in there now but cant find them online.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"