Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bravo Mk2 300 blackout

Feedback Score

Bravo Mk2 300 blackout

Thinking about purchasing the 16” inch upper for my Bravo lower. Heard mixed reviews if your shooting non suppressed. Will a 16” barrel solve that?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    And what pray tell are these mixed reviews saying?
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    While I don’t have the Bravo, I did have a 16” DD .300 Blackout. Mine didn’t seem to run all that great—as in supersonic, subsonic, super suppressed, and subsonic suppressed without changing out the buffer. I can’t say if that will be the case for the BCM obviously.

What I did find out was that my 16” only clocked 2350 FPS with 110s while my 10.3” DD upper would clock 2200 FPS. The 150 FPS would only extend the practice range of the gun a few yards and was easily heated by 5.56 by like 300 yards and cya for.

Additionally suppressing the .300 in a 16” made it feel long and bulky. It really became evident that the short .300s perform far better than short 5.56 guns. Short barrels is where the .300 shines.

I replaced my 16” .300 with a DD PDW to accompany my 10.3”. I’m much happier for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Just cycling issues. Hoping to hear from people who know a lot more then me about this round.

Feedback Score
    I forgot to mention, my 16” did not like USGI style magazines. It had to be P-Mags. I ended up buying limiters to use the 16” Blackout for hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Finally got some range time runs flawless. Very accurate couldn’t be happier.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jev View Post
    Finally got some range time runs flawless. Very accurate couldn’t be happier.
    Good to hear. I have no desire for a long 300 barrel but i do have the 9" BCM and it runs really well supers, subs, as well as suppressed with a a5h0

Feedback Score
    I have a BCM 9.5" upper on my Spikes lower...runs really well. I want to put on my Omega 9k and try some subs someday.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mdrums View Post
    I have a BCM 9.5" upper on my Spikes lower...runs really well. I want to put on my Omega 9k and try some subs someday.
    I have the obsidian 9 and when I run it in the k form it isn't really great. I have heard the omega 9 is quieter and you can run supers through it if I remember correctly which I cant with the obsidian. I went ahead and ordered a sandman s to put on it so I can shoot anything through it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mdrums View Post
    I have 8.5" barrel, running suppressed subsonics with a Omega 7.62 is stupid quiet.
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast