Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Glock 43X and 48 railed MOS

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ski View Post
    Why does that matter? Seems logical that they would go after the one that has gotten the biggest market share first. Not the mention that your argument sounds similar to if the police don’t arrest all murders they shouldn’t arrest any at all. If someone made an optic that violated the patent but only sold 1 unit would it make business sense to seek damages? Lastly, are there any other open emitter red dot sights that have the buttons on the side of the lens housing in violation of the patent or did other companies keep the buttons on the base of the housing below the lens? (Like the Sig, Vortex, swampfox, Burris, etc.) I don’t think I have seen any others that have violated the patent.
    Boy, you got a lot from that one statement.

I get it, we are all super emotionally involved with our purchases and the fact that Trijicon is American made and has Jesus verses on their optics. By the way, in case you weren't aware all my night sights are Trijicon I won't buy any other MFG's night sights. I currently have, and have owned a few RMR's and want to get an SRO at some point. I'm not anti-trijicon in the slightest, but I 100% think they are hypocrites and failing to innovate in the market they CREATED.

I'm now done drifting this thread away from it's intended topic. You can blame me for it going that way.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    And I finally found one! Decent price for todays market as well $579 at my LGS.

My Google fu leads me to the following:

1. No one yet makes a holster for it and the 43x holsters will not work because of the rail. And, therefore, no one has a holster to include the Surefire XSC. Waiting...

2. This web review of RDS options is the most thorough I've seen:

http://www.gunsholstersandgear.com/2...glock-43x-mos/

3. Looks like Leupold is late to the party for a RDScc that fits...may be worth the wait as my Delta Point Pro has been 100% GTG.

4. As an early adopter, I anticipated all of this. No worries. I'm leaning toward the Surefire XSC for the light and Trijicon RMRcc.

5. In the mean time...any ideas on how to holster, cheap nylon one size fits most/none or wait until a legitimate manufacturer delivers?

Cheers to all.
    Politician's Prefer Unarmed Peasants

Feedback Score
    56 (100%)
    Dark Star Gear is going to be Rail-ready for AIWB inside a week, they told me.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Dale Fricke has posted pictures of the MOS G43X on his Facebook, so I imagine he will be able to make holsters soon, if not now.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    Other than the new Surefire, are there any other decent lights out there now that fit the new railed 43X?

Looked for data regarding the TLR 7/8’s or Inforce but none I can see link it. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Someone posted a picture of a new streamlight on a railed 48 but I can’t find it anymore. I think it was the TLR-7 SUB. Not sure if that is the final name or not. It looked like like it would extend past the muzzle on a 43X but didn’t quiet make it all the way to the muzzle on the 48. Overall it looked well done.

Here is a reddit Post with it pictured.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.red...ou_guys_think/
    Last edited by call_me_ski; 09-28-20 at 17:20. Reason: Picture

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    I picked a 43x mos today, now I need to track down a 507k and some sort of light option. As flying hunter noted, standard 43x holsters do not work so looking at a local custom kydex holster maker for that.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    Posted to wrong thread
    Last edited by Dman514; 09-29-20 at 15:03.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Holster update: I found a cheap but functional holster to hold the Glock 43x MOS. Bulldog Leather, molded belt slide holster series, size Medium fits rather well. Argh...it's made in China and is Amazon priced accordingly at $19.46. It will not work if you've mounted a RDS. I'll probably buy a Fricke Gideon as soon as he's GTG with the MOS version.

Lights update: I'm not sold on the Surefire yet although its probably the best current option. I don't like a proprietary battery charging unit and would prefer a battery I can find at Home Depot etc...I'm holding out for the Streamlight competition to show up as my TLR - H1 has been GTG. Make a mini me version of that Streamlight!

Sight update: Leaning hard toward the Trijicon although the British RMSc is a close second. Waiting on a few more reviews. I love the top loading on my Leupold Deltapoint Pro...maybe they will join the micro party in the future?
    Last edited by FlyingHunter; 10-12-20 at 19:51.
    Politician's Prefer Unarmed Peasants

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789