Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Glock 43X and 48 railed MOS

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    I guess better competitive products get the fan bois hot and bothered. Lol. Fan bois gonna fan boi, I guess.

I have no problem paying for the best product for MY purposes. For me, clearer glass, a better reticle, brightness settings that stay where you want them, battery replacement that doesn't require optic removal, equal drop damage resistance, and a few things I'm forgetting equal a BETTER product.

Clearly you're emotionally vested in the products you've spent your money on; I get it. Drive on, and try to keep the butthurt to a minimum. It used to be a free country after all.
    Exactly.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ski View Post
    I think the big thing for me is that I’d rather not buy Chinese. In many cases I simply don’t have a choice but in this case I do. I will stick to buying other stuff that isn’t Holosun. YMMV
    I definitely respect your stance. And I don't like the idea of buying Chi-com either. However, I have no problem using the enemies weapons if it gives me an advantage. In the pre-Taliban days, the Afganis had no problem using Russian weapons against them, and Uncle Sam had no problem buying and providing those weapons. For that matter, the Taliban had no problem buying and using Uncle Sam's weapons against our own troops. FWIW, that's my take.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    I definitely respect your stance. And I don't like the idea of buying Chi-com either. However, I have no problem using the enemies weapons if it gives me an advantage. In the pre-Taliban days, the Afganis had no problem using Russian weapons against them, and Uncle Sam had no problem buying and providing those weapons. For that matter, the Taliban had no problem buying and using Uncle Sam's weapons against our own troops. FWIW, that's my take.
    I think the $500 you directly give a Chinese company that is a tangible benefit to them now, Far outweighs any imaginary scenario where you use a holosun against the Chinese in the future. Dollars are where wars are fought today.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by t1tan View Post
    Get a non-MOS and have it milled after that fact. Unity Tactical ATOM 2.0 is supposed to be compatible with pretty much everything last I talked to them.
    Thank you. I checked out the ATOM 2.0 and it looks like a good option.
    "Adrenaline + tunnel vision + a little disbelief = that John Wayne moment" - Firefly

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ski View Post
    I think the $500 you directly give a Chinese company that is a tangible benefit to them now, Far outweighs any imaginary scenario where you use a holosun against the Chinese in the future. Dollars are where wars are fought today.
    It wasn't the communists in China I was worried about fighting...
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Looks like Glock is also making the standard 43x/48 railed as well, who is the go to for milling for the RMRcc?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticDisorder View Post
    Looks like Glock is also making the standard 43x/48 railed as well, who is the go to for milling for the RMRcc?
    ATEi

They cut the guns for Trijicon's range/press/demo day.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhado View Post
    ATEi

They cut the guns for Trijicon's range/press/demo day.

Those look pretty well done. Might have to them a check...

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    A customer and friend of the shop was shooting his 43X o/r yesterday with the Sig optic, I see my next purchase soon. That's after whatever else I have planned. It's a great balance in a gun, I have the two toned 43x now. Maybe because it's a new gun but my trigger is a lot smoother.
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rdcwannabe View Post
    Those look pretty well done. Might have to them a check...
    Well considering ATEi is the the original, and widely considered the best, I would say they are perfectly done, down to 1/100th of an inch.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast